18.4K views
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My package status from Shopee says ENCODED AT YAKAL since Sept 16, 2017. 9 days ago.

So I called the number I found online for Warehouse2 in Yakal St, Makati (02 815 1364) only to be told that they already transfered to another area. The LBC girl gave me a number (02 877 8231). So I called this number to check, only to be told that they transfered yet again to Pasig and had NO WORKING LANDLINE OR MOBILE NUMBER. I asked the guy on the phone if he could help me trace my package, he said he was just a Security Guard and there were no computers in his area.

So, today I have concluded that when your package says ENCODED AT YAKAL, it's in a untraceable dimension! If anyone can help me trace it, I would truly appreciate it to break this amazing mystery of LBC!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

OMG. Bat refused to accept ehh walang tumawag sakin o kaya kumatok.

Kanina lang ni update ko sa tracker na anytime darating package ko. bat biglang liko?

Nasan napo ung Order q???

Na-amuse ako sa title ng thread and more ang amusements sa mga comments... haha So far, 1 day pa lang naman yung "ENCODED AT YAKAL (QTY:1)" ko.

I hope my package will re-enter the right dimension. Sana naman makakalabas pa sya sa "UNTRACEABLE DIMENSION" ng yakal... haha.

Sana mapunta sya sa Narra. Mas maganda kasi yun

to Nino #1672687

LBC BRANCH, Yakal7452 A Yakal corner Bakwan, San Antonio Village, Makati City.

YAKAL, mapanis na inorder ko ice cream online

Same here! Encoded at yakal since Dec.

19,2018 suppose to be arrival of parcel according to shopee is dec.28,2018.

How come jan.5,2019 na wala parin? Omg

encoded at yakal since dec 13

Same here, encoded at yakal for 8 days now. Original rayban pa naman yun, gift ko for myself...I guess hindi narin ako aasa dun so upsetting nakakabwisit

Encoded at Yakal din 'yung package ko. Mga notebook sana 'yun na gagamitin ko para sa second sem ngayong November 5.

Ano na. Wala na akong notebook.

Hi sana po may makasagot ng concern ko. Nakalagay po sa status ng order ko is Encoded at Yakal QTY(1).

Dalawang item po kasi inorder ko. pero baket ang nkalagay lang na Qty is 1 lang?

to Xyla #1626910

Ganyan din akin. Ang mahal pa naman nun tapos tatlo binili ko kasi mahirap maghanap. Qty 1 din nakalagy

ENCODED AT YAKAL. Now I found it na missing ng isang item.

jusko ENCODED IN YAKAL din order ko pano kaya to need ko na bukas yun .pahelp po

Sept.20 po ako umorder. Sept.

22, napick up na from seller yung items na inorder ko (8 items po). Same day, encoded in Yakal and today Sept. 23 as of 8:56 am, in transit na yung order ko sa lbc hub na medyo malapit na samin. Di ko pa natatanggap but since ang lapit na niya, ineexpect ko bukas.

Baka lang po nataon lang na nastuck yung orders ng iba sa Yakal pero not necessarily kailangan magworry pag nakita niyo na "ENCODED AT YAKAL" ang status ng delivery.

Hope this helps. :)

Encoded at Yakal ang parcel q so di na ako mag expect kung darating yung parcil q.. Hahaha

Guess what.Its still not here.Status is still ENCODED AT YAKAL.

1 week and still ENCODED AT YAKAL

76 hrsstill ENCODED AT YAKAL.

60hrs after,status is still ENCODED AT YAKAL.hmmmmm...i am really believing this thread.

Mine is almost 48 hours in that status.ENCODED AT YAKAL.it still hasnt moved. What the.....

can I refuse this shipment? Its COD.i guess i could.

I dont have any use for it if it arrives after tomorrow. It was supposed to be a gift.