i called to your hotline no.last July 13, 2013 around 10:47 am to Ms.

jen. i requested 2 jumbo box but when i do the followup call today because i dont want a delay for my box to be delivered, when i spoke to Ms. Aiza the staff who attended my call, she said that it was a regular box that was in there record. I am writing this complain for Ms.

Jen, (if that was the real name of the lady who attended my call last july 13 given to me by Ms. Aiza)for providing a wrong information of taking my request box, my request is 2 jumbo box instead, she wrote just 1 regular box. for me this is not acceptable because the time she attended me, it took how many times for her to confirm my ordered box, the day of the delivery, my personal info. she asked me how many times of it and keep on saying "sandali lng po ma'am, ichecheck ko" its like she was not trained to take calls from the customer.

i feel very irritated because its just a simple order to take. granted that it took a long time for her to attend the customer request, its ok but the sad part of this was she provided a wrong info for my order! for that it will be a delay again for me if i refused for the delivery of the box which i didnt order because its the wrong size of box, because of the wrong information provided by the staff. I hope this will not happen again.

I just want a clear, correct and on time service at your end..Thank you.

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Ma'am/Sir

We apologize for what had happened to your delivery, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) or DM (for LBC Twitter account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress