I had sent two of my boxes on March 15, 2016.One package just received but the other one isn't received yet.

How come? I sent it together but why the other one is still pending. What kind of service you are having. Shame on your company.

You are not the only courier in the world....as you know word of mouth is very good marketing and by this service I will be telling my friends not to send it to your company. this isn't my first time to encounter such service from you but I just give it a second try thinking that it will be change but its getting worse every time I send.

Its so disappointing.Please send it now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery is worse and true not trustworthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service. Lbc Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Baguio, Benguet, Philippines #1239224

Dumating package ko ng nov 9 sa Lbc coyeesan baguio..pero nov 11 wala pa rin..

kaya pinuntahan namin ang branch sa coyeesan.. its about 6pm.. ang sabi empleyado ay balikan na lang daw bukas kasi magsasarado na sila.. andun na nga e..

tsk..tsk..worst service ever..