We sent a balikbayan from Texas on August 31, 2014.It was supposed to be at its destination in Makati, Manila in 45 days.

We keep checking the tracking site, but no update.

If your company cannot provide the services that you are getting paid for, then CLOSE YOUR COMPANY!!!!! Its a shame that company like yours, make money out of people who put their trust in your service. I guess, you really don't care because you already have our money and goods that our love ones are expecting.

What a SHAME!!!!!!You need people who knows how to work and have ETHICS, or is this another ploy, so people will not call because they cannot stand talking to your "CUSTOMER SERVICE" which by the way should be renamed to "CUSTOMER DESERVICE" OR INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE".

Review about: Lbc Express Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

lathamjannette
Providence, Utah, United States #1097715

Lovely article - one of the best things I've recently read, and by far the most useful.I think it could also be useful for everyone to know how and where to merge documents online.

I mostly use http://goo.gl/Ms4ebj to merge my PDFs.I think it also allows you to fill the merged documents.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi ma'am/sir,

For us to assist/help you regarding the status of your shipment, Kindly provide us your name and tracking

number.

LBC Express Inc.

British Columbia, Canada #897375

I have the same issue , last year I lost 2 of my boxes. It never been arrived and received by my family. What a shame for Lbc no one can be trusted anymore !!!'

to Lynne #898899

Hello.I'm waiting for the balikbayan box that my partner sent from Dubai.

Sent August, still has not arrived. If you want to submit a complaint po, please prepare a notarized affidavit - please also include the amount you lost. Look for Don Di Marco in Facebook and send him the affidavit. He is preparing a mass action case against LBC and he needs at least 25 affidavits to file the case against LBC.

Please spread the word, para po matigil na ang mga masasamang nangyayari sa packages na pinapadala through LBC.Thank you.