Hello.

We are spending a lot of hours looking for an LBC United States telephone # in your website. Did you deliberately remove your contact information from your website? It looks like there are a lot of complaints here. Can someone do something or deal with this situation?

Still looking for the phone number to follow up a pick, as nobody showed up yesterday. No one even bothered to call or sent an email. I can see now how it would be difficult to contact someone if there will ever be an issue. Its a turn off.

Suggest you improve your customer service. At least face the issues rather than hide from it. Not a good representation...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lbc Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lbc Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly.Thanks!

They changed the number to an 800 number.You can no longer contact a local office.

But the workers at the 800 number have very little training...when I call this number...they don't seem informed or able to know their own company polices.

LBC has belong to large and is now providing very poor customer service.

It was better when you could deal directly with your local branch.They are now too big for their pants and they will suffer loses because of complaints and poor service.

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our US hotline at 1-800-338-5424. Thank you.