Santa Ana, Manila

I gave LBC an item (I purchased from Lazada) to be returned to Lazada.Yan kasi ang instruction sa returns ng goods.

I gave the item nung 27 February pero hanggang ngayon di pa rin na rereceive ng Lazada. No updates din sa web tracking. Ilang beses na rin akong tumawag sa LBC pero ganun lang din. Ung item na receive ng LBC 27 Feb, nakarating sa LBC Solutions Delivery 2 nung 02 March ng madaling araw, tapos out for delivery ng 02 March, tapos na receive ulit ng LBC Solutions Delivery 2 ng 03 March!

Anong klaseng lokohan ito?

Wala man lang silang updates, nagrequest ako ng status update pero 2 araw na, ganun pa rin.Wala nang update hanggang March 3 lang.

Dapat tanggalin na nila ung Express sa business name nila kasi mas mabagal pa sila sa pagong

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "overall poor service" of lbc express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Lbc Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma’am.Good day!

Thank you for your time and for bringing this to our attention. Please be advised that you may direct your concern thru our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LBCexpress. You can reach us also thru our hotline at (02)858-5999 for Manila and 1-800-10-858-5999 for Provincial.

Thank you and have a great day ahead.LBC Express Inc.