I sent a package to LBC don antonio quezon city to ship to U.S.last june and until now its already september i haven't got it.

They said it was sent back to the phillippines due to some taxes needs to be paid. They didn't inform us they just send it back. Ive been calling the branch and there customer service but all i got are incompetent agents and all they say is that it's not on there descretion anymore and they told me theres no customer service for complaints only email.....my god this is the first time i heard this kind of services maybe they don't want to talk to us because they'll be receiving all *** words from the customers. And when i log to there website for the complaint "FUKGAMES' always comes up.

My god my package is worth 20,000.00 pesos and i paid 5,000.00 on it and when i ask them to return it to my address in manila they said i need to pay for the delivery.

LBC you already have a bad reputation and image here in america don't make it worst unfortunately this is another word of mouth from us here filipinos here in america.Better close down you'll make a lot of people happy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inconsideration and very frustrating. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lbc express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lbc Express needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lbc express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments