As of writing, naRECEIVE ko na ang package ko so IM THANKFUL na kahit medyo late na, LBC MOLAVE BRANCH HAS DELIVERED MY PACKAGE :)) I can't withdraw the rant I have given (part 1) but i can and will APOLOGIZE TO LBC MOLAVE BRANCH. I'm very sorry.

Thank you kay kuya rider ng lbc molave branch kasi kahit late at brownout, dinilever mo pa rin ung package ko na super needed ko for myout of town travel the next day..nag regret talaga ako sa sinulat ko kanina in this same website :(( so sorry..GODBLESS LBC ESP KAY KUYA RIDER!!!!

Review about: Lbc Express Website.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am! Please direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Lbc Express - Poor Service Lbc Express "I have been Lbc's customer for more than 10 years. I never had any issues before. But when I was the one who send out packages that's when I had..." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more