still waiting for the follow up of the complaints...I regret the fact that my mother succumb into using your poor services despite the fact that she has heard so many disappointing reviews.

we are still waiting for your side to sort out the unnecessary problems you have created for her. Speaking on her behalf, you have put an enormous amount of stress on someone who relied on your capabilities of sending a simple set of boxes safe and sound and to find out that it had been torn and ITEMS HAVE BEEN MISSING AND BROKEN, you breached the trust she had in you. Instead of making a quick solution to sort out this matter, you prolong the situation by asking ID information THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE, and has put aside the problem is YOUR SERVICES and leaving the customers chasing after your mess.

I'm very saddened to join verbal bashing, but to this matter, I will make an exemption since you know this was coming...Seeing how many disappointed costumers your company has, my comments will easily be looked upon as common.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi ma'am/sir

We apologize for what had happened to your delivery, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) or DM (for LBC Twitter account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress

-LBC Express team

Hello.I'm waiting for the balikbayan box that my partner sent from Dubai.

Sent August, still has not arrived. If you want to submit a complaint po, please prepare a notarized affidavit - please also include the amount you lost. Look for Don Di Marco in Facebook and send him the affidavit. He is preparing a mass action case against LBC and he needs at least 25 affidavits to file the case against LBC.

Please spread the word, para po matigil na ang mga masasamang nangyayari sa packages na pinapadala through LBC.Thank you.