Reedley,California
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

my friend needed the product by march 22nd then i heard about this lbc *** that advertise 5-7 7-10 days affordable air freight.so i decided to give them a try. i went to fresno california to send my product on march 10th and i was hoping that my friend recieve this product asap.

i was so happy i only paid a grand total of $197 US-Manila saved $60 compare to DHL, UPS, and FedEx. i understand why its cheap, LBC has no private jet compare to the Big 3 i just mention and they do indirect flight which is very complicated. i was lured to their 7-10 days promise of dilevery. all i could do now is laugh, its sad when people put money before customer guess what happen to my stuff?

ESTIMATED DEPARTURE:MARCH 22 ESTIMATED ARRIVAL:MARCH 24 CUSTOM:1-3 days ESTIMATED DELIVERY:4-7 DAYS!!!! WORST CASE SCENARIO 24DAYS OF LBC EXPRESS AIR FREIGHT 6 days less than star cargo sea freight for a *** $50 only!!!! LBC listen to me i dont know why this happen but i need a valid explanation!!!! you fools are too much of a talk and i would *** pay double of what i paid you on my next shipment through DHL, FedEx, StarCargo, UPS!!!!!!

i only ship 7x a year so it wouldnt hurt your ripped off business!!!! TO ALL FILIPINO OUT THEIR LISTEN TO ME, THERE IS A REASON A COMPANY OFFER AN AFFORDABLE OR CHEAP FREIGHT AND THE REASON ARE ITS LESS ACCESABLE, COMPANY HAS 0% GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE THERE ON TIME BECAUSE THEY PAY DIFFERENT AIRLINES TO CARRY THEIR PRODUCT, THEY ARE TERRIBLE. when you go to LBC and see the chart comparison between them, UPS, and FedEx do not tempt yourself about LBC rate.

UPS, FedEx and DHL charge more because when THEY SAY IT THEY DO IT!! PEOPLE I ALL HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND AND IM BEGGING YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delayed delivery, Lack of communication, Delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 17, 2015.

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am. Please direct all your concern to us thru our 24/7 customer service hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our offical FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress and email at customercare@lbcexpress.com. Thank you.

Yeah I agreed with you barkada, lbc fooling people that's all I have to say .!

Even they didnt delivery a box also no one's handle our problem shameless staff !

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #961489

Lbc *** liar company

Irving, Texas, United States #959834

Agree ako sayo pare. Kupal na LBC yung box nga ng tita ko andaming nawala!!...