Luzon Brokerage Company with the word "express" on it, what a shame !.What I called this company now is WBC, which means World's Broken Company.

I have sent boxes back to my family in the Philippines over the years, but I have never used LBC before. I thought well, what's the difference between UMAC and LBC ?there can't be right ? they are all Balikbayan box shipping company, but I was completely wrong. Not only LBC has the poorest, lousiest customer service people, they are also very misleading.

Express means fast or speed, so you guys decide if this is what they called express when my boxes that has been picked up from one of their agent March 28th and until now June 8th, my boxes still haven't been delivered.

I have called their customer service many many times, but those idiots are USELESS !.One person will tell you one thing, the next time you call, another person will tell you another excuses.I am furious !I would never ever use this BROKEN company again.

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial.

Thanks and have a good day!

LBCExpressSupport

Thanks and have a good day!