Verified Reviewer

Greetings!

I would like your good office to know my experience today (June 22,2020) at your Molino Rd.

Mariche Bldg. Branch.

I strongly suggest you view your CCTV. I have also uploaded some stolen shots as evidence to my story.

Security Guard (Mr.Abeira L.I.) asked Bribe from customer to be exempted from very long queue.

We have patiently lined up for almost 3 hours. But when I have reached 5th from the queue I have noticed that the vehicle, assisted by his friends (parking buddies from Security Bank), the driver got out and went directly to the counter and did his transactions. I even saw the Official receipt given to him by the counter staff.

I asked the security guard, what was that?, why is he not lined up and did his transactions without lining up.

But he said, may tinanong lang. But Ive overheard from his parking buddies, asking how much did he got. And he said 90pesos. They keep on laughing and even said that the passenger inside the vehicle cant help not to laugh to.

What kind of system is this?....

Well, all I ask is view for yourself, you might find more anomalies.

He also Smokes cigarette infront of the branch main door (affecting non-smokers). Violating R.A. (Republic Act) NO smoking in public. No need for explanation, picture speaks for itself.

Why does this guard acts arrogant over customers.

He treats customers with no respect.

Please watch CCTV. Do we need to pay him to earn his respect. As far as I know security guards should have proper greetings as customers arrives and leaves the branch.

Not, only security guard, counter staff too. They should follow SOP.

We customers are having a hard time during this period, but we still patronize LBC.

Arent we entitled for good greetings to lighten up the burden of long queue sitting on pavements, over hot/rainy weather.

BTW, hes even abandoning his post. Chatting with his parking buddies.

Lastly, Im really curious about cut-off from your branches. Is it really SOP (standard operating procedure)? To have a cut-off, span of 2 hours before closing?

Why does RFC branch, has a cut-off by 2PM, while they close at 4PM.

Also, Molino Road Mariche Bldg.s cut-off is 3PM, while they close at 5PM.

Do they really beed to leave the branch at exactly given closing time?

Not a minute more (konting malasakit sa company)?

And consideration to customers going to the branch to transact.

Well, be the judge. I think some of your employees needs to under go training (again!!).

Location: Bacoor, Calabarzon