Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.9

I went to your office in West Covina last October 01, 2020, to mail a box to San Fabian, Pangasinan. I just came from my ortho, so I cannot carry a heavy box, so I asked my husband to carry the box for me inside the store and immediately Malou the store manager yelled at us so loud that one of us need to get out immediately.

I was so embarrassed because I was treated like an astray dog. I went outside to prepare the box and when I got back inside I told her she should not be talking to me like that. She should have talked to me nicely, and she completely ignored me and just turned her back on me. I was so traumatized that day and really I felt violated because I told her that we are not street people we are professionals, and we do not deserve to be treated like that.

Very rude and very unprofessional for a branch manager. I understand the protocol of the pandemic, but she can talk to us professionally. Is that what we get from a very reputable company like yours. No customer care at all!

She acted like she does not need any customer and your branch just opened recently. I am very disappointed with the treatment I got from that branch. Lester was the one who helped me, and he was so nice compared to his manager. He is such an asset to your company, but your manager Malou is not.

I will let my friends and relatives know about my traumatic experience with your company. There are a lot of shipping company out there and I chose yours and this is what I get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

LBC Express Pros: Lester is such an asset to the company.

LBC Express Cons: Malou is such an embarrasment to your company.

Location: West Covina, CA 91790