Featured Not resolved

what HAPPENED??????? VERY DISAPPOINTING LBC SERVICES HERE IN GENERALSANTOS CITY...It so happened that LBC is the official company package courier of our company since then the company started its business here in the Philippines for 10 years now..

we have a package delivered last as april 6, 2019 for my daughter and it stated at the tracking record that it was received by my daughter itself BUT it was not because we were not in the house at that time for 2 days coz we were in north cotabato having our family reunion.

The very disappointing thing happened was, when we arrived home of April 7 in the late afternoon we saw a package upon opening our unshaded entrance gate laying in the floor with the lower part of the box wet because of heavy rains at night when the delivery man throw the package inside without anybody in the house.

I hope the LBC management from the main office will give a desciplinary actions to these kind of employees they have....YES, you are already a leading courier company here in the Philippines and you have already many customers and we, your abide customers are paying the right amount intended for your services.

So, please do also your obligations to take care all of our packages. I have contacted many , many , mannyyyyy times LBC Gensan Office but I got no answer but instead they hanged their telephones.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Disappointing customer and delivery service.

Comments