Verified Reviewer

Driver called at 8:51am 05/06/2021, informed he is at the chapel which is blocks away from the delivery address. Instructed where the exact location is and he acknowledged.

But somehow already waited outside the house. 8:56am he called again to inform he is near the chapel which is almost the same location he was the first time he called and asked his specific location so I can just go to him. I already reached the chapel but there's no one there. He did not answer my call 9:12am and just responded to my sms that he left already at 9:14am.

He informed me that he is already at a new location which is 7.7km away from our place. Not only that, but he clearly left while I was trying to communicate with him. I was talking to him in a well-mannered person but his response is as if I need to in stantly be be at his location where it was not the address I indicated as my delivery address.

VERY LAZY. i understand his complain about the weather but he is not on the address I indicTed!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments