1. I sent a package from Manila to Pampanga via LBC. when I got to Pampanga five days later, I got and even received the package which I have sent.

2. I sent an important document from Manila to HK on April 22, 2015.

it has not reached the recipient yet, it's already May 18, 2015 and LBC customer service 8585-999 still has no idea where it is! and even asks me to call again after 24-48hrs! WTF! I have been calling four times now. Same dialogue :( really lousy company!

I might have to sue them if they lose my document!

Reason of review: Should not be called EXPRESS.

Preferred solution: I need around US$3,000 to make up for this delay or US$5,000 if LBC loses that document!.

I didn't like: No return calls, Please call again to follow up, Sorry but still have no feedback, Do not know where your package is, Inefficient and very poor service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 18, 2015.

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am, May we request to please direct your concerns to us thru our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or email us at customercare@lbcexpress.com. Kindly send us your tracking number?

so we could assist you properly. Thank you!

to LBCExpressSupport #988889

Yes I have thank you.

After 1 month and 3 days, I finally got news from LBC c/o Jariel that LBC had lost my document and would waive my next shipment for free.

I'm sorry but the document entrusted to LBC Express was not worth P750.00