1. I sent a package from Manila to Pampanga via LBC. when I got to Pampanga five days later, I got and even received the package which I have sent.

2. I sent an important document from Manila to HK on April 22, 2015.

it has not reached the recipient yet, it's already May 18, 2015 and LBC customer service 8585-999 still has no idea where it is! and even asks me to call again after 24-48hrs! WTF! I have been calling four times now. Same dialogue :( really lousy company!

I might have to sue them if they lose my document!

This person wrote the review because of "should not be called express" of package from Lbc Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2800 and wants Lbc Express to "i need around us$3,000 to make up for this delay or us$5,000 if lbc loses that document!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no return calls, please call again to follow up, sorry but still have no feedback and do not know where your package is. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am, May we request to please direct your concerns to us thru our official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or email us at customercare@lbcexpress.com.Kindly send us your tracking number?

so we could assist you properly.Thank you!

to LBCExpressSupport #988889

Yes I have thank you.

After 1 month and 3 days, I finally got news from LBC c/o Jariel that LBC had lost my document and would waive my next shipment for free.

I'm sorry but the document entrusted to LBC Express was not worth P750.00