I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started to go awry when I started tracking my first shipment - no info online until after I sent several messages and made a few phone calls. Probably to appease me, they entered a pick up date of Oct 3rd and not the actual date of Sept 12th - very strange, but if it arrived in the Phillipines on the first week of November, it will be fine. Question is, did my box disappear for 3 weeks? It appears that the second box I sent on Sept 26th have been properly handles.
the reason i sent 2 separate shipments was because i didn't want to bring heavy luggage on my Philippine trip as i sent my personal items as well.
Two days before I left, i tried tracking the shipments again and found out that I would arrive before my shipment on Nov 5th. I had to buy everything contained in the shipment so that i can use something when I got there. I left the country on Dec 8th and neither of the boxes have arrived. The second box arrived December 15th with the original box still in transit. What gives?
An co-worker of mine who had a bad experience with LBC sent a box through another company mid-October to Baguio and her family received their package on the first week of December... Hmmm, should consumers start looking elsewhere for better service than what LBC has to offer?
What is going on in the Vancouver depot of LBC? Kindly have your customer service people correspond directly with all locations so that they are qualified to give answers over the phone rather than pull random updates out of thin air.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Poor service
- Bad experience--delayed delivery
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Dear LBC, I have a bad experience in your company because my package been delivered damage and lost item I lost my adidas mens shoes worth 30kd, I hope this..."
- "Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that..."
- "I am livid. I live in Canada. I was looking at Hotwire rates for hotels in Montreal, Canada. The Hotwire rate were posted as $84, $102, $101...nothing to indicate that..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."