I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started to go awry when I started tracking my first shipment - no info online until after I sent several messages and made a few phone calls. Probably to appease me, they entered a pick up date of Oct 3rd and not the actual date of Sept 12th - very strange, but if it arrived in the Phillipines on the first week of November, it will be fine. Question is, did my box disappear for 3 weeks? It appears that the second box I sent on Sept 26th have been properly handles.
the reason i sent 2 separate shipments was because i didn't want to bring heavy luggage on my Philippine trip as i sent my personal items as well.
Two days before I left, i tried tracking the shipments again and found out that I would arrive before my shipment on Nov 5th. I had to buy everything contained in the shipment so that i can use something when I got there. I left the country on Dec 8th and neither of the boxes have arrived. The second box arrived December 15th with the original box still in transit. What gives?
An co-worker of mine who had a bad experience with LBC sent a box through another company mid-October to Baguio and her family received their package on the first week of December... Hmmm, should consumers start looking elsewhere for better service than what LBC has to offer?
What is going on in the Vancouver depot of LBC? Kindly have your customer service people correspond directly with all locations so that they are qualified to give answers over the phone rather than pull random updates out of thin air.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Poor service
- Bad experience--delayed delivery
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my worst experience by sending cargo in LBC.Im hare in KSA, last April 2015 i send cargo box in Philippines its take 7 month before they arrive in phil. instead..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "It was a simple brake pad grind. $1,300 later I pick up my truck to drive home. 1/2 hour later I notice smoke billowing out from the rear end. I pull..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."