Verified Reviewer

1.1

Hello, I've tried returning a package I received from Lazada. After almost 2 months of waiting I mailed LBC at their "email address" where they do not respond at all. So I proceeded to inquire on their FB Messenger chat, where I got promised that it would be "followed up". I thought that the matter is now settled but sadly after a few days I saw that my return had "RETURN PROCESS CANCELLED" as its status. Are their employees that lazy that they give up their customers' packages? And now that I went back on their live chat to follow it up and clear up what happened, NOW THEY WON'T RESPOND AGAIN?! What *** customer service.

If you really do care about your customers, and if your website's line "We serve Filipinos with our excellent service no matter where in the world they may be," is to be believed, please come back to me regarding this issue.

Package Tracking No. 994000****7317

Lazada Order No. 994000****7317

User's recommendation: Please do not be passive when it comes to your packages. Actively contact them through their email, chat, etc, so that our rights as customers can be fulfilled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Express Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

LBC Express Pros: Available worldwide.

LBC Express Cons: Rude customer service, Inefficient and very poor service, Over the phone customer service.

Location: Malhacan Road, Meycauayan, Central Luzon, 3020