1.8
Turnaround Time

So I was in Boracay. I was expecting a package today, which was sent yesterday. I am used to sending and receiving and sending back and forth Manila Boracay. It was this first time I thought my package was already here, for it alerted me it's already on it's way to Boracay talipapa (3am) after reaching Visayas Area. I was confident I'd get the package for I'd be using it for a photoshoot later that day. I first tried claiming it at 10am. I mean, It was on visayas area by 3am, of course it should be available. But then the attendant told me to come back by 2PM for it might have been delayed. So yeah, I came back at exactly 2pm, actually got in time the new deliveries are being unloaded from the truck. They told me to wait 15-20 mins, I did. My package wasn't there yet, they told me. They said there's a delayed batch which was supposed to arrive by 5pm. I was a bit panicking because the photoshoot was supposed to be 5pm. So I patiently left the branch. At exactly 5PM, I came back and they checked the new deliveries and found out there's no luck.

I asked them what's wrong with their tracking system?! They told me when it says it has been received at Visayas Area And forwarded to Boracay, it is still in PASAY! WHAT THE HECK! What's the point of this tracking system!? They told me that's how it works.

Their customer service is rotten af. Their website even has bugs. Not to mention how unresponsive the webtalk thing is. I don't know anymore.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Lbc Express to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was give me so much stress. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express lbc express shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments