So I was in Boracay. I was expecting a package today, which was sent yesterday. I am used to sending and receiving and sending back and forth Manila Boracay. It was this first time I thought my package was already here, for it alerted me it's already on it's way to Boracay talipapa (3am) after reaching Visayas Area. I was confident I'd get the package for I'd be using it for a photoshoot later that day. I first tried claiming it at 10am. I mean, It was on visayas area by 3am, of course it should be available. But then the attendant told me to come back by 2PM for it might have been delayed. So yeah, I came back at exactly 2pm, actually got in time the new deliveries are being unloaded from the truck. They told me to wait 15-20 mins, I did. My package wasn't there yet, they told me. They said there's a delayed batch which was supposed to arrive by 5pm. I was a bit panicking because the photoshoot was supposed to be 5pm. So I patiently left the branch. At exactly 5PM, I came back and they checked the new deliveries and found out there's no luck.
I asked them what's wrong with their tracking system?! They told me when it says it has been received at Visayas Area And forwarded to Boracay, it is still in PASAY! WHAT THE HECK! What's the point of this tracking system!? They told me that's how it works.
Their customer service is rotten af. Their website even has bugs. Not to mention how unresponsive the webtalk thing is. I don't know anymore.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Give me so much stress
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "dear sir or madam,complain ku lang po yung pinadala kong box sa marinduque.nawala po kc yung 1 nike shoes,1 sandals,2 short, 6 pcs hanes tshirt. at mga chocolates candys.Yan po..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Hi Lazada, Thank you for delivering my order. It was very convenient for me specially the cash on delivery method. However I feel somehow disappointed when I opened the box..."
- "I was looking for a new smart phone and I happened to stumble upon lazada's "NEW ARRIVAL" for the phone. I have had already numerous problems in dealing with them..."
- "December 7 ko inorder yung item na from lazada haggang ngayon wala pa rin siya!! Yung mga tauhan nga sa Crossdock Alabang na yan mag sipag sipag naman kayo marami..."