So I was in Boracay. I was expecting a package today, which was sent yesterday. I am used to sending and receiving and sending back and forth Manila Boracay. It was this first time I thought my package was already here, for it alerted me it's already on it's way to Boracay talipapa (3am) after reaching Visayas Area. I was confident I'd get the package for I'd be using it for a photoshoot later that day. I first tried claiming it at 10am. I mean, It was on visayas area by 3am, of course it should be available. But then the attendant told me to come back by 2PM for it might have been delayed. So yeah, I came back at exactly 2pm, actually got in time the new deliveries are being unloaded from the truck. They told me to wait 15-20 mins, I did. My package wasn't there yet, they told me. They said there's a delayed batch which was supposed to arrive by 5pm. I was a bit panicking because the photoshoot was supposed to be 5pm. So I patiently left the branch. At exactly 5PM, I came back and they checked the new deliveries and found out there's no luck.
I asked them what's wrong with their tracking system?! They told me when it says it has been received at Visayas Area And forwarded to Boracay, it is still in PASAY! WHAT THE HECK! What's the point of this tracking system!? They told me that's how it works.
Their customer service is rotten af. Their website even has bugs. Not to mention how unresponsive the webtalk thing is. I don't know anymore.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Give me so much stress
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- "I was looking for a new smart phone and I happened to stumble upon lazada's "NEW ARRIVAL" for the phone. I have had already numerous problems in dealing with them..."
- "So I was in Boracay. I was expecting a package today, which was sent yesterday. I am used to sending and receiving and sending back and forth Manila Boracay. It..."
- "I ordered 2 4GB USB Card flash drive. A few minutes after submitting the order, I cancelled 1 item because I thought my friend is not interested anymore. I..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."