Lbc Express - UNPROFESSIONAL PRACTICE OF YOUR ASSOCIATE
I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let me recap what transpired:
In the afternoon of June 23,2014 at about 16:56pm, I was inside LBC office at SM MEGA MALL (SCC-CRS06), queuing to send money. After the transaction of the customer infront of me, this lady just hand over a transaction slip to me. After I duly signed the slip, she wants to redirect me to another line which is much longer *** considering that the particular line has packages to be shipped. Instead of attending to me, she started counting bills. I was still talking to her but to my dismay, she just practically IGNORED my queries. She can politely advise me but she opt to have VOLUNTARY DEAFNESS that make me look like a fool standing right infront of her and her PRETENDING NOT TO HEAR NOR SEE A CLIENT WHO WISH TO TRANSACT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS WITH LBC! All her other co workers can hear me except her! It was very MEAN and inspite of my composure and politeness, I was embarrassed because of just being IGNORED by MS. ABALOS. It was very HUMILATING. I do not know WHY a supposed to be service oriented company should hire people with obvious unproffessional etiquette. She is not fit to work in a job where dealing with people requires utmost CONCERN!
Your 'frontliners' should have corporate trainings for them to absorb the skills of international relationship and handling clients. Seemingly, MS. ABALOS is no longer happy with her job. LBC can not meet its motto HARI NG PADALA if one of your 'constituent' REFUSES TO EXECUTE THE DUTIES DILIGENTLY!
It is in this light that I demand an apology from MS. JENNIFER ABALOS.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Yoy may reach me thru my mobile 09151438550 or thru this email address.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "my worst experience by sending cargo in LBC.Im hare in KSA, last April 2015 i send cargo box in Philippines its take 7 month before they arrive in phil. instead..."
- "Your LBC CarCar, Cebu branch has the poorest kind of customer service. My friend arrived at LBC Gaisano Carcar branch last Wednesday (3/23/2016) at 6pm to send our training materials..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I received my item from lazada on Dec. 28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift. I tried the item with 2 sets..."
- "This is to formally report an INVALID TRANSACTION following my call to Sheila (ID3 188028) on January 24, around 3:15-3:30pm and to Martin (ID# 276437). As reported, I received a text..."
- "I got into a mess with Generali Life Assurance with their program Money8Secure plan without giving any second thoughts. What a waste of money! Generali do not want to give..."