I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let me recap what transpired:
In the afternoon of June 23,2014 at about 16:56pm, I was inside LBC office at SM MEGA MALL (SCC-CRS06), queuing to send money. After the transaction of the customer infront of me, this lady just hand over a transaction slip to me. After I duly signed the slip, she wants to redirect me to another line which is much longer *** considering that the particular line has packages to be shipped. Instead of attending to me, she started counting bills. I was still talking to her but to my dismay, she just practically IGNORED my queries. She can politely advise me but she opt to have VOLUNTARY DEAFNESS that make me look like a fool standing right infront of her and her PRETENDING NOT TO HEAR NOR SEE A CLIENT WHO WISH TO TRANSACT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS WITH LBC! All her other co workers can hear me except her! It was very MEAN and inspite of my composure and politeness, I was embarrassed because of just being IGNORED by MS. ABALOS. It was very HUMILATING. I do not know WHY a supposed to be service oriented company should hire people with obvious unproffessional etiquette. She is not fit to work in a job where dealing with people requires utmost CONCERN!
Your 'frontliners' should have corporate trainings for them to absorb the skills of international relationship and handling clients. Seemingly, MS. ABALOS is no longer happy with her job. LBC can not meet its motto HARI NG PADALA if one of your 'constituent' REFUSES TO EXECUTE THE DUTIES DILIGENTLY!
It is in this light that I demand an apology from MS. JENNIFER ABALOS.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Yoy may reach me thru my mobile 09151438550 or thru this email address.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "I received my item from lazada on Dec. 28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift. I tried the item with 2 sets..."
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "I got into a mess with Generali Life Assurance with their program Money8Secure plan without giving any second thoughts. What a waste of money! Generali do not want to give..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."