Lbc Express - UNPROFESSIONAL PRACTICE OF YOUR ASSOCIATE
I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let me recap what transpired:
In the afternoon of June 23,2014 at about 16:56pm, I was inside LBC office at SM MEGA MALL (SCC-CRS06), queuing to send money. After the transaction of the customer infront of me, this lady just hand over a transaction slip to me. After I duly signed the slip, she wants to redirect me to another line which is much longer *** considering that the particular line has packages to be shipped. Instead of attending to me, she started counting bills. I was still talking to her but to my dismay, she just practically IGNORED my queries. She can politely advise me but she opt to have VOLUNTARY DEAFNESS that make me look like a fool standing right infront of her and her PRETENDING NOT TO HEAR NOR SEE A CLIENT WHO WISH TO TRANSACT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS WITH LBC! All her other co workers can hear me except her! It was very MEAN and inspite of my composure and politeness, I was embarrassed because of just being IGNORED by MS. ABALOS. It was very HUMILATING. I do not know WHY a supposed to be service oriented company should hire people with obvious unproffessional etiquette. She is not fit to work in a job where dealing with people requires utmost CONCERN!
Your 'frontliners' should have corporate trainings for them to absorb the skills of international relationship and handling clients. Seemingly, MS. ABALOS is no longer happy with her job. LBC can not meet its motto HARI NG PADALA if one of your 'constituent' REFUSES TO EXECUTE THE DUTIES DILIGENTLY!
It is in this light that I demand an apology from MS. JENNIFER ABALOS.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Yoy may reach me thru my mobile 09151438550 or thru this email address.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "First off, don't tell your customers to send their PM on your FB page because you don't F$%@n answer. Ilang beses na akong nag PM sa FB page niyo, kadalasan..."
- "I got into a mess with Generali Life Assurance with their program Money8Secure plan without giving any second thoughts. What a waste of money! Generali do not want to give..."
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "I received my item from lazada on Dec. 28 around 9:30-10am, It was supposed to be a gift for our company exchange gift. I tried the item with 2 sets..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."