Lbc Express - UNPROFESSIONAL PRACTICE OF YOUR ASSOCIATE

689 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let me recap what transpired:

In the afternoon of June 23,2014 at about 16:56pm, I was inside LBC office at SM MEGA MALL (SCC-CRS06), queuing to send money. After the transaction of the customer infront of me, this lady just hand over a transaction slip to me. After I duly signed the slip, she wants to redirect me to another line which is much longer *** considering that the particular line has packages to be shipped. Instead of attending to me, she started counting bills. I was still talking to her but to my dismay, she just practically IGNORED my queries. She can politely advise me but she opt to have VOLUNTARY DEAFNESS that make me look like a fool standing right infront of her and her PRETENDING NOT TO HEAR NOR SEE A CLIENT WHO WISH TO TRANSACT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS WITH LBC! All her other co workers can hear me except her! It was very MEAN and inspite of my composure and politeness, I was embarrassed because of just being IGNORED by MS. ABALOS. It was very HUMILATING. I do not know WHY a supposed to be service oriented company should hire people with obvious unproffessional etiquette. She is not fit to work in a job where dealing with people requires utmost CONCERN!

Your 'frontliners' should have corporate trainings for them to absorb the skills of international relationship and handling clients. Seemingly, MS. ABALOS is no longer happy with her job. LBC can not meet its motto HARI NG PADALA if one of your 'constituent' REFUSES TO EXECUTE THE DUTIES DILIGENTLY!

It is in this light that I demand an apology from MS. JENNIFER ABALOS.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Yoy may reach me thru my mobile 09151438550 or thru this email address.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
689 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01, 2014 #908671

Hi Ma'am,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced in respect to your transaction. As discussed, LBC will be dealing with the concerned associate accordingly so that same incident will not happen in the future.
We deeply value your relationship with our company and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. If you have additional insights on how to improve our service please let us know and in case you have further questions regarding this matter, feel free to discuss with us.
Email Address: customercare@lbcexpress.com -LBC Express Team

Dec 01, 2014 #908670

Hi Ma'am,
Email Address: customercare@lbcexpress.com -LBC Express Team

Dec 01, 2014 #908663

Hi Sir/Ma'am,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced in respect to your shipment.
At LBC, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. And as discussed over the phone, we will be dealing with concerned associate accordingly to prevent the occurrence of same incident. And rest assured that LBC is committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. Thank you.
Email Address: customercare@lbcexpress.com - -LBC Express Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×