I sent a jumbo box via sea cargo from Riyadh to the Philippines since Feb 19 , 2015 . I've been tracking thru LBC tracking service online and states " IN TRANSIT " result. Status of cargo to date 30 MAY 2015 ... undelivered .I already notified the branch where I sent and just said they'll call me . Please verify and do action . THANKS . Sender: Romel Dominguez

Address : Ummal Hammam , Riyadh , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Recipient : Maria Fe Dominguez

Address : 96 Tanzang Luma 1 , Tanzang Luma Imus City , 4103

Philippines

Tracking Nos . 1082497436

LBC Riyadh Batha branch

This person wrote the review because of "over 3 months delayed " of cargo shipping from Lbc Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Lbc Express to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not know where your package is. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lbc Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Please direct din po ang inyong concern thru our official FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress; our customer service hotline at (02)858-599 or 1-800-10-858-5999. Hope to hear from you. Maraming salamat po.