April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati
April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the Makati Delivey Hub
April 30, Monday, 2nd Attempt : 8:36 am : Out for delivery
April 30, Monday, around 5:00 pm, checked thru their tracker, status still is Out for Delivery
I then started to communicate with their customer service on their facebook account, imagine, Makati to Makati lang yun! they informed me that they only give updates after the driver/rider has returned to their hub. They even gave me a Ticket Number to ensure me that they are doing something/following up my package. ANd assured me they will give me an update within 24 hours
May 1, Tuesday, as of 9:00 pm, 24 hours after, still no status update. same information on their tracker, still APril 30, 8:36am, out for delivery
I called up their call center around 7:00 pm and the person assured me that I will be hearing from the Special Handling Department tonight regarding the status of our package, it's already 11:00 pm. Not a word from them.
The embassy is giving us only 45 days to submit our passports. I am exhausted and drained. I've broken down earlier tonight sa sama ng loob. Bwisit na LBC! I hope they did not loose our passports.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Dear LBC, I have a bad experience in your company because my package been delivered damage and lost item I lost my adidas mens shoes worth 30kd, I hope this..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already. LBC staff has..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."