1.8K views 12 comments

April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati

April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the Makati Delivey Hub

April 30, Monday, 2nd Attempt : 8:36 am : Out for delivery

April 30, Monday, around 5:00 pm, checked thru their tracker, status still is Out for Delivery

I then started to communicate with their customer service on their facebook account, imagine, Makati to Makati lang yun! they informed me that they only give updates after the driver/rider has returned to their hub. They even gave me a Ticket Number to ensure me that they are doing something/following up my package. ANd assured me they will give me an update within 24 hours

May 1, Tuesday, as of 9:00 pm, 24 hours after, still no status update. same information on their tracker, still APril 30, 8:36am, out for delivery

I called up their call center around 7:00 pm and the person assured me that I will be hearing from the Special Handling Department tonight regarding the status of our package, it's already 11:00 pm. Not a word from them.

The embassy is giving us only 45 days to submit our passports. I am exhausted and drained. I've broken down earlier tonight sa sama ng loob. Bwisit na LBC! I hope they did not loose our passports.

Review about: Package.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1184430

same thing is happrning to me now,thry indicate on their tracking status that my address is incomplete,how could it happen its not possible because i was born here in this address only its been 32 yrs now we are using the same address,then now they put again out for delivery from 7:37 am,but until now i didnt recieve anything,im from makati only not even 30 mins the delivery man can reached here to my home,they are so lazy to search the adresses what is writtren and making an report which is not acceptable at all...bwisit tlga.

Liz
Burlingame, California, United States #1167161

Can't contact the hotline number 5671111.Better if you could provide several lines.

I've been contacting many times now but still can't connect..poor system..

hello po team LBC, bkt po mahirap mag track sainyo?eto po # 179540522310 passport po nang anak ko, sa davao dfa po nag aply brother ko.

pina LBC nya, gusto ko lng po sana malaman status nun kc ung anak ko plan nmin mag flight dto papnta dubai with my mama. pls let me know kng pano n tlga status nun at kng nasan na xa kc papasend pa po kc sa tagum un. pls help me naghahabol kc ako nang date para makajoin anak ko sa occasion dto.

thanks Lbc..pls reply katezel2001@yahoo.com

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Ma'am/Sir. We apologize for the inconvenience, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Hotline 02-8585999 (Local) or 1800-10-8585999 (Provincial) .

-LBC Express Team

kitin15

oh, miss annie, btw, there's an attached photo on my complaint, the one form the tracking page ng lbc webbie. if you had taken time to look at it, instead na mag-type ng may "haha ayan tuloy" ka, nandun what lbc branch i had mailed my package is, that is i am not from makati.

kitin15

I'm sorry, it is not in my nature na pumatol but the comment Miss Annie made shows insensitivity on her part. Making fun of other peoples misfortune, nakakainis lang, #assumera lang.

Some of those who reside in or near MAkati even choose to mail their PP thru a courier because some of them don't have time OR because atleast thru a courier they will have proof that someone actually got their packages because it's signed by a person.

You might not have gotten thru this ordeal kaya ganyan ang mode mo. Pero sana, you show sensitivity. It is hard to be away from your love one and how stressful the waiting period is. Assuming lang yan ha, kasi I don't know your story. And you don't know mine.

i'm NOT FROM MAKATI.

ang sabi ko, RETURNED TO MAKATI DELIVERY HUB,

meaning, it came from the makati delivery hub then was returned there because the office was closed, I did NOT say that the LBC Branch where I had my package shipped originally is from MAKATI. Nasa PROVINCE po ako.

hahahay... sige, tawa, galing mo lang teh? :p

annie

yay!nasa makati ka pala at sa makati din ang canadian embassy...sana ikaw na lang ang naghulog sa box sa embassy.

ang bilis lang.

ihulog mo lang dun sa box di tapos.pa-LBC LBC pa kasi haha ayan tuloy!

me-ann
to annie #585153

irregardless!kht ba katabi lng ng office niya ang candian embassy.

what do you care? the point is she PAID LBC for their service and that service should be provided. Buti, kung kawanggawa lang ng LBC un. duh!

Also, I would like to point out that the photo indicated "Origin: Binangonan".

Nakakainis makabasa ng mga comments na walang substance.Next time before commenting, make sure that you have all the RIGHT information

Mike
to annie #961962

Sarap nitong kutusan.May utak ayaw gamitin.

Ipa-LBC mo na lang din yan at ma misroute sana.ooops.