Roxas City, Western Visayas
1.5

ITS ALREADY THE DAY SAID THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED, STILL NO PROGRESS SINCE DAY 1. WTF?

My tracking number is in the attached photo.

I'm really disappointed. The package should be delivered on the expected date because I wanted to suprise someone. I sent the package through LBC last Monday and was told that it will be delivered today. Unfortunately, until now, there was no progress since it was received last Monday. So wtf, i'll wait for another 3 days?

Knowing that I only sent it through LBC because JRS was closed last Monday. If I just knew, I should have just waited for Tuesday and send it through JRS.

I'm very disappointed. I should have check this review site first before sending it.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lbc express tracking at Lbc Express was delayed delivery, inaccurate information and does not respect deadlines Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

lbcsocialmedia

Hi Valued Customer.This is not the type of feedback we like to hear.

May we verify if the shipment has been received as it was delivered yesterday. Please be reminded not to share your tracking number publicly for security purposes. You may send us a pm on our facebook page, www.facebook.com/LBCexpress.

Thank you.- Shem

to lbcsocialmedia #1081962

Walang sumasagot sa FB page niyo ung package namin ang tagal na sa Cavite North Delivery Hub isang tumbling na lang kaya ng deliver samin pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin.Matatapos na pasko hindi na namin maibibigay sa tamang oras ung regalo.

Hay nakaka stress kayo!!!!!!Tracking number 791003663012 at 791003744343.

to lbcsocialmedia #1086285

Tama na ang pambobola nyo lbc.Package ko pinadala from los angeles since october dimating daw sa subic dec 22 hangang ngayon nasa customs pa daw.

Tapos na pasko and new year. Ano no naman kadinungalingan sasabihin nyo.

Sa mgs magpapadala ng packags abroad.Never never send thru lbc.