Lbc Express - TRACKING MY DELIVERY - TODAY SHOULD BE THE DAY IT GET DELIVERED!

319 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

ITS ALREADY THE DAY SAID THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED, STILL NO PROGRESS SINCE DAY 1. WTF?

My tracking number is in the attached photo.

I'm really disappointed. The package should be delivered on the expected date because I wanted to suprise someone. I sent the package through LBC last Monday and was told that it will be delivered today. Unfortunately, until now, there was no progress since it was received last Monday. So wtf, i'll wait for another 3 days?

Knowing that I only sent it through LBC because JRS was closed last Monday. If I just knew, I should have just waited for Tuesday and send it through JRS.

I'm very disappointed. I should have check this review site first before sending it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lbc Express Tracking
Review category
Shipping
review #743662

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
319 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
lbcsocialmedia

Dec 03, 2015 #1073499

Hi Valued Customer. This is not the type of feedback we like to hear. May we verify if the shipment has been received as it was delivered yesterday. Please be reminded not to share your tracking number publicly for security purposes. You may send us a pm on our facebook page, www.facebook.com/LBCexpress.
Thank you. - Shem

0 2 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081962

Walang sumasagot sa FB page niyo ung package namin ang tagal na sa Cavite North Delivery Hub isang tumbling na lang kaya ng deliver samin pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin. Matatapos na pasko hindi na namin maibibigay sa tamang oras ung regalo. Hay nakaka stress kayo!!!!!! Tracking number 791003663012 at 791003744343.

0 0 Reply

Dec 30, 2015 #1086285

Tama na ang pambobola nyo lbc. Package ko pinadala from los angeles since october dimating daw sa subic dec 22 hangang ngayon nasa customs pa daw. Tapos na pasko and new year. Ano no naman kadinungalingan sasabihin nyo. Sa mgs magpapadala ng packags abroad. Never never send thru lbc.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.