Verified Buyer

LBC CAVITE NORTH DELIVERY TEAM texted me that my Office chair from Lazada will be delivered that day so i waited all day for their delivery to arrive but nothing arrived. My address and phone number is correct my phone is active that's why i received their text but their contact number does not support reply.

Im really pissed off of their unprofessional moves in their job. Their reason is incorrect address but they didnt call my number to ask a landmark of my address. My order was returned to seller im really pissed!!!!. I think they are Lazy when it comes to heavyweight delivery.

They are liar. Will waste the customers time for waiting for nothing. Very unprofessional. If i where Lazada i will change their delivery partner.

LBC is unprofessional and disappointment in courier industry.

Hope LBC personnel in CAVITE NORTH DELIVERY branch change their LAZY attitudes. Take action of this PLEASE!!!!!!.

Location: Quezon City, Manila