Verified Reviewer

I sent 3 original receipts to the company I transact with only in Ayala Makati. I personally saw the receipts inserted in the LBC envelope and was sealed by it.

HOwever, the receipient claimed that they only got 2 original copies.

When I checked the transaction receipt your branch gave me, I noticed the ff:

1. I sent the documents on July 10 but only got confirmation that it was delivered and received on July 17. I got the confirmation from the recipient and got a text from your office. The address of the recipient was only in Ayala Avenue, Makati.

Thus turn around time is longer understandably due to the situation we have now;

2. The kind of paper used for the transaction receipt your staff gave me as proof of my transaction that day, was so blurred already as of today, that it was so difficult now to read the date delivered, contact number of customer service too was slightly blurred, a lot of details was unreadable already. The telephone of the branch I transacted with was not also posted in the transaction receipt at all

3. There was no indication as to the details also sent to the recipient.

I understand the confidentiality of the contents, but is there a form that we could fill in indicating the contents delivered to them. This form shall be inserted along with the documents preferably in front of the first document page.

Once the recipient opens the envelope he gets to see immediately the summary of the contents of the document.

Eg.. 3 pages of original receipts dated March to May 2020.

Location: General Trias, Calabarzon