Imus City, Calabarzon
3.5K views

This is with regards to my package with track no.1083883712.

Wow, I really thought LBC was doing great this time, unlike with the past deliveries. Ship arrived at Subic one day earlier than the estimated schedule, June 1. Discharged from vessel and through Customs processing June 2, arrived at manila warehouse June 3, received at Cavite North Delivery Hub June 4. That's where it's stuck, we have been waiting until now 7th of June.

When it's almost here.How long can this actually be delivered so we can go on with our usual routines and not staying at home worrying the package might arrive.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

I have concern...

HINDI DW MA LOCATE UNG ADDRESS Q O HINDI DW AQ MA LOCATE SA ADDRESS NA NILAGAY Q Para sa mailing address...

And tanung!!Ung pinapahanap nyo ba marunong maghanap o ayaw maghanap!!!

Almost 2 mos na q nag aantay ng package/mail na un hanggang ngaun hindi aq maLocate my God..my GOOGLE map na ngaun o Try nyo kaya magtanung tanung kng hindi nyo alam...ang hirap kaya pabalik2x at magfollow-up..tas sasabihin lng hindi ma locate....what a reason...pwede malaman name ng taga deliver at aq mismo magbibigay sakanya ng Sketch!!!Or call me para ma guide q kau..nakakahiya nmn..

I'm sure .Binubuksan pa nila yan .

check nila kung ano ang makukuha nila.Mga pinoy ba naman .

Bacoor, Manila, Philippines #1336066

Gud pm follow up ko po nmn ang package ko with tracking no.771009787254,,nan jan na sa hub nyo,kailan ba madedeliber mga boss,,sa bacoor team ako dati.salamat

Dasmari, Cavite, Philippines #1163166

ang bagal ng sebesyo nyo mga tol, nsa inyo ang padala ang ibigay agad sa pinadalhan. panggago yang ganyan mga tol

Gud am po lbc bakit po ang box ko na my trucking 1101491914 hangang ngayon wla pa po sa akin at 2 month na po ano po ba nang yari dto po ang delever nyan molino 7

Kailan po ba idedeliver box konarecieve na kahapon ng 11am na may tracking number 1046147188 ty...

LBCExpressSupport
Pasay, Manila, Philippines #993199

Good day sir!Please directang inyong concern thru our official FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress; our customer service hotline at (02)858-599 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Hope to hear from you.Maraming salamat po.

to LBCExpressSupport #1081958

Wala namang sumasagot sa FB page niyo kalokohan!!!

LBCExpressSupport
Pasay, Manila, Philippines #993197

Hi Sir/Ma'am!Good day!

Please direct po ang inyong concern thru our official FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress; our customer service hotline at (02)858-599 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Hope to hear from you.Maraming salamat po.

to LBCExpressSupport Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1199990