Lbc Express - Stolen Goods from my 2 Balikbayan Boxes
I sent 2 balikbayan cargo boxes, picked up same time but arrived separately.Extra large box came Sept 13, large box arrived Sept 18, 2016.
Extra large was slightly opened when received, LBC agent said this is due to the handling/moving of boxes, large box looks okay but when they opened it, MOST of the goods were missing! Di na kayo naawa, pinakialaman nyo talaga ang laman ng cargo boxes, hindi nyo alam anu pinagdaanan para lang mapuno un! How frustrating and disappointingl!
Its really true na BINUBUKSAN NG LBC ang mga boxes kasi hindi tampered ang balot!Shame on you LBC!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "L-BOO-C I ordered two items from Lazada last Dec. 17. One of them has already arrived 'coz it was shipped thru LEX. The expected delivery date for the remaining item was..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- "I bought a Tissot watch all most 3 years back and handling the watch very care fully but yellow colour spread in the diel . So what is the quality..."
- "Son sends an iPhone 6 to his parents through LBC; parents receive empty package.hen we send valuable items to our friends and loved ones, we usually send via known courier..."