This is Roland Adams.I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb.
24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my relatives not to open the boxes, not until I arrive. I went home on May 30 and saw the box was intact.
My sister was telling me ahead there was a lot of complaint about LBC for missing goods. I checked the boxes and was thinking nothing happened...because the seal was intact.but upon opening the boxes...I was missing a lot of stuff. I was missing 5 Levi's jeans, 6 Aeropostle Tshirt, Perfumes, Chocolates, and a Coach ladies handbag that was supposed to be a gift for my Mom. The sealing tape of LBC was intact, that means LBC employee was the one stealing from their customer.
The Bill of lading no. are 1056197595, 1056197596.etc. I trusted your company for a long time until now. So how would you solve this issue?
It took me a lot of effort to save money so I can share something to my family and this is what you did.I am so disappointed in your company.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Rate and service
What I disliked
- Lost a lot of item
- Reason of review:
- Theft on sent item.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balikbayan Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- "Sobrang kapal ng mukha ng mga tao dto sa lazada umorder ako ng asus transformer book binalik ko kasi expired na yung warranty upon checking with asus then without noticing..."
- " Parkview Tower 1 Complaint Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048) Allan Joco The condo was dirty when I walked in. But..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."