100% full Not resolved

This is Roland Adams.I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb.

24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my relatives not to open the boxes, not until I arrive. I went home on May 30 and saw the box was intact.

My sister was telling me ahead there was a lot of complaint about LBC for missing goods. I checked the boxes and was thinking nothing happened...because the seal was intact.but upon opening the boxes...I was missing a lot of stuff. I was missing 5 Levi's jeans, 6 Aeropostle Tshirt, Perfumes, Chocolates, and a Coach ladies handbag that was supposed to be a gift for my Mom. The sealing tape of LBC was intact, that means LBC employee was the one stealing from their customer.

The Bill of lading no. are 1056197595, 1056197596.etc. I trusted your company for a long time until now. So how would you solve this issue?

It took me a lot of effort to save money so I can share something to my family and this is what you did.I am so disappointed in your company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tkdtwins01 is quite happy with rate and service and stated that there is a room for improvement of lost a lot of item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "theft on sent item." of balikbayan box and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Lbc Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned balikbayan box in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lbc Express.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Shame on you Filipino need survillans camera to there thieves.

I am Robert Gomes of Ministry Without Borders, Inc, nonprofit serving the poor and needy in the Philippines.I have 40 large LBC boxes of library books collected, processed and boxed for shipment through the Portland, Oregon LBC office.

These books are intended for Deped Palo, Leyte Regional to replace the books destroyed in 1,300 elementary schools by Typhoon Yolanda. We need help with the shipping cost.

Ministry Without Borders, Inc does not keep or charge even 1 peso for our services.Please help the children of Palo