This is Roland Adams.I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb.
24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my relatives not to open the boxes, not until I arrive. I went home on May 30 and saw the box was intact.
My sister was telling me ahead there was a lot of complaint about LBC for missing goods. I checked the boxes and was thinking nothing happened...because the seal was intact.but upon opening the boxes...I was missing a lot of stuff. I was missing 5 Levi's jeans, 6 Aeropostle Tshirt, Perfumes, Chocolates, and a Coach ladies handbag that was supposed to be a gift for my Mom. The sealing tape of LBC was intact, that means LBC employee was the one stealing from their customer.
The Bill of lading no. are 1056197595, 1056197596.etc. I trusted your company for a long time until now. So how would you solve this issue?
It took me a lot of effort to save money so I can share something to my family and this is what you did.I am so disappointed in your company.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Rate and service
What I disliked
- Lost a lot of item
- Reason of review:
- Theft on sent item.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balikbayan Box
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we have cargo last june 2, from coron palawan to manila.item was CPU. but unfortunately our cpu delivered to manila broken/ and the packaging was not good already. LBC staff has..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I got my G2 last sept 28 for 29,990php from LG SM North EDSA Annex. A week later I referred a friend to buy the same model at the same..."
- " Parkview Tower 1 Complaint Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048) Allan Joco The condo was dirty when I walked in. But..."
- "my item was delivered march 18, 2016 i ordered 1 pocket wifi with free powerbank it was sealed when i open it pero un pagbukas ko ng box wala un..."