Last August 18, 2015 I bought a Sony Xperia Z3 - Copper, KRUSELL Case and Tampered Glass Screen Guard from THESHOP.PH by LBC. After I have paid for all the items online via credit card, THESHOP ordered my items to KIMSTORE.PH, and later did all the packaging and forwarding of my items (LBC corporate account). THESHOP.PH emailed me the tracking number from LBC but to my surprise when I receive the items, the cellphone unit was not there, and the packaging (pouch) of LBC was clearly tampered and they used double sided tape to seal the pouch again, the box also has dents as proof of force opening of the package. I called customercare, emailed customercare, called kimstore for 1 whole week, and it's so hard to get help from LBC hotlines / customer care, and they even emailed me that I should call KIMSTORE because they did not file any complaints, and I will not be able to claim a refund if the shipper will not file a complaint. But I did not buy any item thru KIMSTORE, I did all my transactions via THESHOP.PH, so as per transaction the SHIPPER should be THESHOP.ph. I even paid for the insurance of my bought items and the real amount was declared in the package, but still LBC refuses to help me. Call after call, they will tell me, that the case is still under investigation and promised me that they will call me the next day pero walang tumatawag. But luckily one CSR helped me with my case emailed someone and I think my case reached the top officials of LBC so they were forced to resend my orders. But the question is, WHY DID IT HAPPEND in the first place? Wala po ba security sa mga HUBS and HANGARS ng LBC? Ganun lang po ba kadali magnakaw sa LBC? Parang wala silang takot na kunin kahit anong gusto nila dahil hindi nmn sila mahuhuli, at mamumuti na ang mata mo kakareklamo at hindi ka nila tutulungan, dahil wala silang balak tulungan ka. Kawawa naman yung mga tapat na empleyado ng LBC, nadadamay sa mga kawalang hiyaan ng mga magnanakaw na empleyado nila. Sana kung sino man ang kumuha at nagnakaw ng cellphone na un ay mahuli nila, dapat dun publicly ipost nila sa newspapers and mukha. Kung hahayaan lng nila makalusot ito, paulit ulit lng ang gagawin ng mga itong pagnanakaw sa mga parcel / package ng mga taong nagtitiwala sa LBC. At isa pang nkakalungkot, nung kinuha ko at pinick-up ang replacement items ko sa LBC branch dito sa aming lugar, nagsalita pa yung isa sa mga empleyado na "BAKIT PINALITAN YAN? ANO YAN INAAMIN NA NILA NA SILA ANG MAY KASALANAN? BAKIT PINALITAN YAN?
They should be thankful I am good enough na hindi sila idinamay, dapat nga sila ang nagbayad ng refund ko dahil sila ang last touch na branch ng LBC.
Yes, I am thankful na naibalik sa akin ang binili ko, pero hindi yun sapat para palampasin ang palpak na serbisyo ng LBC, theshop.ph, LBC corporate account, LBC customer hotline at KIMSTORE.ph. Buong tiwala pa nman akong bumili sa theshop.ph dahil ito ay sa LBC din dahil akala ko mapagkakatiwalaan kyo, hindi pala!
LBC "We like to steal it" yan ang dapat slogan nyo!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015. So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that..."
- "Lemme just start of by saying, this will be the first and last time I'll be ordering anything online and I will never work with the parties involved again with..."
- " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..."
- "Last August 18, 2015 I bought a Sony Xperia Z3 - Copper, KRUSELL Case and Tampered Glass Screen Guard from THESHOP.PH by LBC. After I have paid for all the..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."