Singapore, Singapore
100% full Not resolved

Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box.batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of things by taking photos once your warehouse received the box and again before leave from your warehouse.

Related: Lbc Express - Boxes still in the U. S. for two months

in this kind of policies all your workers are aware that the boxes are in good shapes before the received.and once the legitimate owner received the package with damage, then you can do disciplinary action to your delivery staff either fine, what ever loss or damage they must shoulder and pay to the owner of the box.

Review about: Lbc Express International Delivery Service.

Review #942099 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express - Complaint Lbc Express " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..." Read more Lbc Express - Door-to-door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "We would like to inform your office regarding our box of the Television set arrived yesterday April 24,2017 at 12:00 noon with tracking number -1060071622 by LBC Cargo was damaged...." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Viagogo - Didn't Deliver the Tickets Viagogo "I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they..." Read more