100% full Not resolved

Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box.batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of things by taking photos once your warehouse received the box and again before leave from your warehouse.

in this kind of policies all your workers are aware that the boxes are in good shapes before the received.and once the legitimate owner received the package with damage, then you can do disciplinary action to your delivery staff either fine, what ever loss or damage they must shoulder and pay to the owner of the box.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lbc Express and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lbc Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Lbc Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Lbc Express - Shipment issue Lbc Express " i need you to help me because my desired date for me shipment was not delivered because i want to use it for my gaming purposes i want to..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Nagorder ako thru shopee twice from different sellers, nung una ok pa kasi sa shopee walang problem aa tracking kasi notified talaga kung nasaan na parcel mo. Eto na excited..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more