Sampaloc, Rizal
1K views 5 comments

Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr. Raimund Tago at LBC remittance branch in Grand mall Mandaue City, he acts as though I were an annoyance. In one instance, he said he has "no tracking number in the system just like this JP7714167023."

I waited for 2 hours in the office and many people are passed but me He didn't process it. In fact, at first he rejects me and said what this agent? I said it's LBC remittance same as this sir and he told me nothing! and passed over me and he go to another customer and for 2 hours waiting is too much for us. It is just I’m wasting my time with nothing. When I go out I said to him thank you but He said nothing and don’t look at me, just like I’m talking to the air? As a matter of fact I didn't get my “kwarta padala “ and now I will try to get it into other remittance.

I trust that LBC Remittance will speak to him about polite customer service. If he continues to have this attitude, I will move to another remittance. Customers are not an annoyance; we are the ones who pay his salary.

I took a picture to him:

Review about: Very Bad Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

torogi

Ano ba naman mag tagalog na lang ho. "Took a picture in him" ?? Where?

LBCExpressSupport

Hi ma'am/sir

We apologize for what had happened to your delivery, we could further help you out if you provide and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) or DM (for LBC Twitter account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress

-LBC Express Team

Eon
Makati, Manila, Philippines #878231

I agree , that in most cases some employees are getting rude, shouting to customers, nagtataray, asking many questions which is not intended to do so, it is always happening in LBC branches especially the 2-branches here in Guadalupe, Makati.One time, I've tried to get my remittance came from my client, because I'm an online seller, I supposed to get lots of remittances, a payment coming from client.

Lahat ng mga dumarating sa akin na pera thru LBC, nire-record ko, kaya pagpunta ko duon, alam ko na kung magkano talaga makukuha ko at tama ang mga money remittance tracking number. I have had an experience na, sinasabi nila nakuha ko na daw nag pera, how come na nakuha ko na ang pera, considering na nag confirm sa akin ang palawan express via sms message and pinakita ko pa ang text message na yun from Palawan express na valid ang tracking/ control number ng remittance ko. The truth about it, may na-click ang employee sa computer nila because it seems na hindi pa sanay sa system ang employee, kaya lumabas na nakuha ko na daw. They called up Palawan and binigay nila ang money.

Kaya I begin to wonder na ang empleyado pwede makagawa ng pera sa mga transactions, especially kung palagi duon sa branch na yun kumukuha ng remittance ang customer nila.. Kasi ang ID ng mga kumukuha ng pera, naka save sa system (computer) nila at pwedeng pwede itong i-copy-paste nalang at pirmahan, para palabasin na nakuha ng consignee ang pera. Kaya yung balita before na taga Bulacan at...

One more thing, kailangan ba tanungin ng empleyado ng LBC ang kukuha ng pera, kung kaanu-ano ko ang sender.

Kaya I answered " bakit, dapat ba ang valid sender kamag-anak lang o kaibigan ", hindi ba pwede na client ko ang magpapadala kasi seller ako at sa LBC sila nagbabayad. At sa lahat ng ayoko sa mga LBC Employee yung dadabugan at nagtataas ng boses, they are not supposed to act like that nor being arrogant. Kung tinatamad na silang mag trabaho, pwede silang mag resign, baka sawa na sila sa trabaho at hindi na sila masaya sa ginagawa nila, at lastly, kung nire-regla ang mga empleyado, hwag nyo ibuhos ang init ng ulo nyo sa mga client na nasa harap nyo. Nagtatrabaho kayo, hindi para dabugan, sigawan, tarayan, pagtaasan ng boses ang mga taong kumukuha ng pera nila.

I hope that LBC management would not tolerate any acts of rudeness and stupidity among their employees.You are not being paid by your company LBC to be abusive as you've wanted to be.

gil
to Eon Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro, Philippines #917098

i have the same expirince here in davao city.particularly sa lachmi bakit kaya ganyan ang mga lbc personnel parang sa tingin nila nagpapalimos tayo sa kanila.di ka papansinin at dadabugan ka pa.

Jerry Dignos
to gil Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia #1286476

Most probably the root of the problems are:

1.Could be late paid salary

No increment after long period in service

3. Recruitment.

Selecting unqualified personnel for the job.

Otherwise, LBC should hire a Learning & Development Manager to conduct customer service trainings such as; communication skills, interpersonal skills handling complaint and many more trainings to run for employees especially they are front liners and dealing with hundreds of customers every day.

Finally, conduct quarterly performance review and make them aware individually about results and areas required performance improvement.All the best