Lbc Express - rude treatment from one of your tellers

692 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr. Raimund Tago at LBC remittance branch in Grand mall Mandaue City, he acts as though I were an annoyance. In one instance, he said he has "no tracking number in the system just like this JP7714167023."

I waited for 2 hours in the office and many people are passed but me He didn't process it. In fact, at first he rejects me and said what this agent? I said it's LBC remittance same as this sir and he told me nothing! and passed over me and he go to another customer and for 2 hours waiting is too much for us. It is just I’m wasting my time with nothing. When I go out I said to him thank you but He said nothing and don’t look at me, just like I’m talking to the air? As a matter of fact I didn't get my “kwarta padala “ and now I will try to get it into other remittance.

I trust that LBC Remittance will speak to him about polite customer service. If he continues to have this attitude, I will move to another remittance. Customers are not an annoyance; we are the ones who pay his salary.

I took a picture to him:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
692 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
torogi

Apr 01, 2015 #966435

Ano ba naman mag tagalog na lang ho. "Took a picture in him" ?? Where?

0 0 Reply
LBCExpressSupport

Dec 01, 2014 #908630

Hi ma'am/sir
We apologize for what had happened to your delivery, we could further help you out if you provide and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) or DM (for LBC Twitter account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience
Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress
Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress
-LBC Express Team

0 0 Reply
Eon

Oct 01, 2014 #878231 Makati, Manila, Philippines

I agree , that in most cases some employees are getting rude, shouting to customers, nagtataray, asking many questions which is not intended to do so, it is always happening in LBC branches especially the 2-branches here in Guadalupe, Makati. One time, I've tried to get my remittance came from my client, because I'm an online seller, I supposed to get lots of remittances, a payment coming from client.
Lahat ng mga dumarating sa akin na pera thru LBC, nire-record ko, kaya pagpunta ko duon, alam ko na kung magkano talaga makukuha ko at tama ang mga money remittance tracking number. I have had an experience na, sinasabi nila nakuha ko na daw nag pera, how come na nakuha ko na ang pera, considering na nag confirm sa akin ang palawan express via sms message and pinakita ko pa ang text message na yun from Palawan express na valid ang tracking/ control number ng remittance ko. The truth about it, may na-click ang employee sa computer nila because it seems na hindi pa sanay sa system ang employee, kaya lumabas na nakuha ko na daw. They called up Palawan and binigay nila ang money.
Kaya I begin to wonder na ang empleyado pwede makagawa ng pera sa mga transactions, especially kung palagi duon sa branch na yun kumukuha ng remittance ang customer nila.. Kasi ang ID ng mga kumukuha ng pera, naka save sa system (computer) nila at pwedeng pwede itong i-copy-paste nalang at pirmahan, para palabasin na nakuha ng consignee ang pera. Kaya yung balita before na taga Bulacan at nakuha
... Show more

2 0 Reply
gil

Dec 17, 2014 #917098 Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro, Philippines

i have the same expirince here in davao city.particularly sa lachmi bakit kaya ganyan ang mga lbc personnel parang sa tingin nila nagpapalimos tayo sa kanila.di ka papansinin at dadabugan ka pa.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×