this happened in Illinois elk grove village location on Feb 17 at around 12 noon This clerk I am referring to was talking to one of the customers as I was the last one in the batch that time this clerk who has known me bec I would be there to send packages all the time knows that I am " bisaya " and as if trying to annoy me would say derogatory remarks about the bisaya saying they are rude people that bisayas dont even say po at the end of their sentences like the tagalogs do and letting me overhear him say that he likes the tagalogs more and I don't know what he is trying to prove bec I think he knows a little bit of bisaya and he tries to speak it too but being a pure bisaya as I am I find it insulting to my own culture and if it was a joke it is in poor taste and I don't need his opinion if he is ignorant that is not my problem he has no sense of customer service and if he just wants certain group of people to serve then he has no business being in that position he should be sent somewhere else ... and he has the nerve t to insult me when I said a suggestion about what other companies do like take a picture of the person who receives our balikbayan box if that can be done so we would know for sure that the person who receives our balikbayan box is really the one who receives it it was just a suggestion and he said it is not lbc s fault if the person that received it lied that they got the box that I should tell my people not to lie - that it is character flaw what is wrong if I make a suggestion like that to improve customer service ? and I can go on and on but what can I do I am just a bisaya trying to make a suggestion .....

Review about: Lbc Express Customer Care.

I liked: Hassle and unprofessional.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.