filters
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful
My package status from Shopee says ENCODED AT YAKAL since Sept 16, 2017. 9 days ago. So I called the number I found online for Warehouse2 in Yakal St, Makati (02 815 1364) only to be told that they already transfered to another area. The LBC girl gave me a number (02...
Chisana Ishi

OMG. Bat refused to accept ehh walang tumawag sakin o kaya kumatok. Kanina lang ni update ko sa tracker na anytime darating package ko. bat biglang liko?

Jennalyn Gaza

Nasan napo ung Order q???

Reply to reviews
it says that the recipient is unknown in the given address. I confirm that the address is 156 spolarium st sition san pedro duljo fatima cebu city cebu Philippines 6000

You live in the third world. Your package was stolen. You will never see it and the company will insist that it's been shipped and received. There is nothing you can do about ...

#1520126

LBC Express - Claim

The line is busy or in the other line
#1519652
Show

LBC Express - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EACH BRANCHES NO WANTS TO AMSWER!

WHAT HAPPEN ALL BRANCHES IN YOUR SO CALLED LBC HOTLINE NOR TELEPHONE NOR MOBILE NUMBER WONT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER ANY CALLS. THATS WHY ATONS OF PEOPLE HERE ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE OF YOUR SERVICES!
Insurance Quality
#1519313
Show

LBC Express - Very poor service! specially the courier. Very disappointing.. We indicate the contact number in the form yet your courier not called the receiver. What's the purpose of writing of having a contact nu

Very poor service! specially the courier. Very disappointing.. We indicate the contact number in the form yet your courier not called the receiver. What's the purpose of writing of having a contact number in the form? LBC please provide Load for your Courier so that they can contact the receiver. Load is not an excuse. It's not our problem anymore. We want good service from your company.

LBC Express - COD Deposit

Hi Ka-LBC.The payment for your COD/COP Transaction with Ref# 173092041656 remains unsettled as reported by your bank.Pls visit any LBC Branch for correction.Just present your receipt and this message for assistance. Ya Yung msg sakin ng LBC sms pinalitan ko na yung bank para madeposit yung pera pero till now Wala pa last April 3 pa narecieved yung item April 18 na ngayon Wala pa yung pera Wala b kayong gagawin para sa mga issueng ito irereport ko ang hub nyo sa dami ng nag complain sainyo. :

LBC Express - Parcel

How do i get my parcel

LBC Express - ITEM STUCK AT LIPA

LBC Express - ITEM STUCK AT LIPA
MY ITEM IS STUCK AT LIPA DELIVERY TEAM FOR FREAKING 10 DAYS!!!!!!! AND STILL THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT

LBC Express - Stuck in Naga LBC

LBC Express - Stuck in Naga LBC
My item was stuck in Naga. I was trying to call their customer service but no one is available. Last update on their LBC track and Trace is April 2 on Naga delivery team. The date today is April 11. And there is no improvement.
1.5
Show

LBC Express in Manila, National Capital Region - Lbc tracking shows no update as of todate, 15 days to be exact

lbc tracking number 87102439886. *Went to the concerned LBC branch and they just updated their system to ask feedback. *Contacted using FB messenger but my messages were just seen, no reply from LBC. *Contacted LBC hotline 8585999 and was put on hold/queue for 45 minutes. *Contacted Lazada since this is a Lazada returns but they just informed me that they will follow-up this with their returns department. * LBC tracking last update was on March 28, 2019 and its already April 11, 2019. What kind of service is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manila, National Capital Region
I didn't like
  • Nobody picks up the phone

Contact LBC Express Customer Service

(866) 377-1192
All LBC Express Contacts

LBC Express - Delayed delivery

LBC Express - Delayed delivery
I know that the delivery thingy is not that easy but Im not happy anymore I've been waiting my item for few days.My supplier already contacted me if the item is already delivered and I said NO. Your always saying that our office is closed even though it is not. And just later you said that I am not present in the said address. Could you please deliver it by morning tomorrow. My tracking number is 173093252655 And my address is Qallity Inc 3rd & 4th floor JBT Building Corner BBB - Burgos Sts, Bacolod City, 6100 And if you want some landmark our office is near the STI West Negros University In front of the Angel's Burger.. Thank you.