Pasadena, California

First time ko umorder sa lazada,nung una excited ako pero habang tumatagal naiinis na ako,expected ko 20-22 ang dating ng order ko,hanggang ngaun nasa north delivery hub pa dn,pangregalo ko pa naman dn un,sana before magpasko mareceive ko na,nakakadisappoint lang para sa mga first timers,wala man lang txt,or baka naman d na kau nagdedeliver pag malapit na magpasko?,so kelan nyu idedeliver yan after christmas nalang ulit?, :/

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

We ordered 2 items from Lazada and they promise us to deliver the items on DEC 27-29.The first item arrived on 29 but the 2nd item until now wala pa.

January 5 na! Ano ba yan?! This is my first time and I got a very bad service! I keep tracking and tracking and it says January 4 nyo pa lang natanggap sa SCS courier Manila?

Tapos another? Another six days na naman bago dumating dito?

Nakakaloka kayo dumaan na ang pasko at new year!Kailangan ko ng gamitin yan!

Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Jusko! Nakakabwisit na talaga LBC!!!!! Feb. 24,2017 pinaship yung order ko from mandaluyong manila to general santos city na Iphone 6 and Iphone 5c and sad to say wala pa..." Read more Lbc Express Cosmetics Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Lbc Express - Damages on my Shipment tracking number 222031608302707 Lbc Express "Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and ..." Read more Lbc Express - Non-performance on "Next day Delivery" promise Lbc Express "Kindly refer to attached screenshot of my LBC Tracking Number Status. Item was sent Friday March 3 and yet today is already Wednesday March 8 and I still haven't received..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more HotPriceTubs - Poor quality HotPriceTubs "We had our hottub delivered friday we intially found a scratch then a flaw in the top,we reported this to hotpricetubs they asked for pictures so on inspecting we found..." Read more