Singapore, Singapore
1.1K views 5 comments

Dumating na ang box na pinadala ko mula SG to BULACAN..Butas ang box ko, nakawit lang daw sa delivery!

Bilog ang butas tpos nakalawit na ang laman?..

Can someone explain what really happen?!Serbisyo Padala nyo ayusin naman sana..

Review about: Package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Report at ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph. Email nio po si dti. grabe yang si lbc

Wtf is wrong with LBC.

I will sue the company if that happened to me.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

LBCExpressSupport

Makati, Manila, Philippines #908457

We apologize for what had happen to your delivery, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through PM (for LBC facebook account) or DM (for LBC twitter account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company’s policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience.

Our facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress

And for our twitter: @LBCexpress