Quezon City, Quezon City

Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that the package haven't arrived yet.Today i tracked on the said item via LBC tracker apps and found out that LBC aparri received the item at 11:58am yesterday... I called LBC aparri to confirm if the watch is already with them and it was positive. I feel disappointed with the attitude shown here by your staff,i traveled 40km to claim the said package.I feel bad about this.The tracking number is 179414787631

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our official facebook page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or call our hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

May we know the tracking # of this shipment so we could assist you properly.Thanks!

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!Upon checking, the shipment under tracking # 179414787631 has been delivered last April 21, 2015.

For any concerns you may direct it to us thru our 24/7 customer service hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/lbexpress.Thank you.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am!Please direct all your concern to thru our 24/7 customer service number (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999.

Our official FB page www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or send us an email at customercare@lbcexpress.com.Thank you.