Fontana, California
Featured

Brand bew tv shipped through LBC.Damaged upon arrival in the Philippines.

Originating LBC said they aren't responsible for damage, only if it was lost. What is the point of shipping anything through them if it will end up damaged and they aren't responsible?

Unbelieveable.Will NEVER use LBC ever again.

Review about: Tv Shipping.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait #1261409

Omegad!

visit

notcoolnotcool.com

and share your "NotCool" Experiences with others!

LBCExpressSupport
Makati, Manila, Philippines #934880

Hi Sir/Ma'am. May we request you to please direct your concerns to us thru our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at (02)8585-999 for Manila and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks!

Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Jusko! Nakakabwisit na talaga LBC!!!!! Feb. 24,2017 pinaship yung order ko from mandaluyong manila to general santos city na Iphone 6 and Iphone 5c and sad to say wala pa..." Read more Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Dhgate - HOT *** MESS Dhgate "I purchased a prom dress for my daughter and when I received it, it was nothing like what they posted on their website. The make and material was totally different...." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more