Lbc Express - Review about Tracking System from Cebu City, Cebu

Ordered 4 items from Lazada online, checking track & trace until now I did not receive my item 11 days already. Free delivery but status posted LBC for pick,what a service???!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Tracking System
Review category
review #566221

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14, 2015 #931261

Hi Sir/Ma'am! Please direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

0 0 Reply
Sampol Bulacan

Dec 27, 2014 #921631 Dubai, Dubai

Tracking No. 17934848557680 local shipment.Dec.17 for delivery as per LBC Sampol Sapang Palay Branch but until now we didn't received it.LBC staff Mr. Eric cp no. 639255511313 I called him today 14 times to follow up but he did'nt answer my call.Very bad experience and very poor service you have.I need to called from Dubai to Phils. just to contact Mr. Boy Policarpio 1 of your staff that the LBC Sampol branch give to my cousin but its useless.Giving Mr. Eric cp no. and Mr. Robert cp no. 639328603706 called him 4 times but electronic voice only. Mr. Boy Policarpio told me that he can not help me or track if where is you delivery boy because his on the holiday.Shame on you guys.You must consider the situation here that you have unhappy customer that calling from Dubai just to follow up the courier that you need to deliver from Dec. 17 but til now they didn't received in Phils.We just ask a favor to my husband co worker to send it in Phils. so our family will received it before Christmas than my husband will send it from USA.And I have to follow up and called one by one of your staff just to know where is the courier and when it will be deliver in our home.Boy Policarpio realy have no idea if where is our courier.I will not use this LBC at all and my friends know how bad is your service and they told me also that's the reason why they are using DHL.Wake up all of you in the office and find out where is our courier check my tracking number.We can not count on you guys specially... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.