Lbc Express - Review about Photos Shipping from Santa Rosa City, Calabarzon

482 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC.This was on Feb 2, this year.

Upon checking to mu brother if he already sent the photo he told me that it's done already. I called LBC hotline and the staff told me that my parcel was diposed already on March 9. I asked her if she can do anything about it, because my daughter needs those pictures for her portfolio. She told me to send a complaint to their website.

I tried several times, but until now I got no reaponce from LBC customer support. I'm looking forward for LBC to pay attention with this matter.

How come your delivery guy did not call me or my brother?What's the purpose of you guys getting the contact numbers of the recipient and the sender???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Photos Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #614293 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
482 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11, 2015 #982563

Yeah right...

0 0 Reply
LBCExpressSupport

Apr 22, 2015 #975552

Hi Sir/Ma'am. Please direct all your concern to us thru our 24/7 customer service hotline at (02)858-5999 or 1-800-10-858-5999. Our offical FB page at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress and email at customercare@lbcexpress.com. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.