Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
1K views 4 comments

Hi LBC,..

I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could not accept is my baggage has a hole at the back and my brother who receives it did not notice that theres a hole on the cartoon they only notice it when they opened and found out that the baggage I send was not full....And lots of goods I sent was missing......LBC kindly follow up my complaint and investigate..I attached my receipt Identificatiin card and my damage box.

Review about: Package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Email ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph .U will get a reply.

Pls report your concern asap.

LBC has been so lax on most of the complaints.I

Think we need to file a class suit or write all our concern and have it signed.

LBCExpressSupport

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

to LBCExpressSupport #979313

copy paste lang b reply nyo? nasa picture na nga yung tracking number tinatanong nyo pa tsk tsk....

Lelre
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #911610

My issues with LBC is that they are slow on delivering boxes i alo had missing stuff on my box. You cannot trust the shipper and people who received and deliver boxes. No wonder the philippines always get hit by catatrophe bevause if their untrusted and full of lies.