Lbc Express - Review about Package from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt

Hi LBC,..

I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could not accept is my baggage has a hole at the back and my brother who receives it did not notice that theres a hole on the cartoon they only notice it when they opened and found out that the baggage I send was not full....And lots of goods I sent was missing......LBC kindly follow up my complaint and investigate..I attached my receipt Identificatiin card and my damage box.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Review category
review #565903

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 29 #1166075

Email . U will get a reply. Pls report your concern asap. LBC has been so lax on most of the complaints. I
Think we need to file a class suit or write all our concern and have it signed.

1 0 Reply

Jan 14, 2015 #931266

Hi Sir/Ma'am! May we ask for the tracking # of your shipment so we could verify its latest status and whereabouts or you may direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

0 1 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979313

copy paste lang b reply nyo? nasa picture na nga yung tracking number tinatanong nyo pa tsk tsk....

0 0 Reply

Dec 05, 2014 #911610 Las Vegas, Nevada

My issues with LBC is that they are slow on delivering boxes i alo had missing stuff on my box. You cannot trust the shipper and people who received and deliver boxes. No wonder the philippines always get hit by catatrophe bevause if their untrusted and full of lies.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about