Lbc Express - Review about Package from Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region

Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a seller and she sent the package I was expecting on June 17, 2015. To my surprise, it was released to some representative who I have no idea about. Upon seeing this discrepancy, I immediately visited the LBC Baguio delivery team the next day, to have them retrieve the package, and send it to my address, so I gave my number and left. This was on June 18, 2015. It is now June 22, 2015. And I haven't received any package whatsoever, nor have I received any word from LBC. I now have the right to take Legal Action and Press Charges Against LBC for Property theft. I, however, will be open to having my package refunded, and payed for. If LBC refuses, I will have no problem contacting the authorities for this Offense. I am very much disappointed for such poor, and careless service produced by the So called "Number 1 shipping company in the Philippines". Shame.

I am expecting to be contacted.

I will leave my contact details.

Mobile Number: 09175660660

Name: Lorenzo Rafael Bangaoet

Tracking Number: 179401865995

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Problem with delivery
Product or service
Review category
review #654176 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about