Talisay City, Central Visayas

i ordered at kimstore with a 24hr door to door shipment.

order was confirmed as of wednesday w/ a tracking#

yesterday delivery was just 5-10mins away from our house BUT DID NOT DELIVER THE ITEM. i even provided the number to call as shes at home just waiting for my package however did noy bother to contact thru sms/call.he even told me if i can go to the mall meet them. WTF i paid dtd 24hr delivery. why the f should someone go to the mall?!

I NEED A REFUND OF THE 24hr shipping fee... refund for the distress and inconvenience caused by your personnel and i want him TERMINATED of the rudeness he displayed when i told him that package should arrive yesterday!

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Shove your package up your ***!

Lbc Express - Complaint Lbc Express " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..." Read more Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Lbc Express - Liar courier Lbc Express "Yun kuya ko,hipag ko nanay at tatay ko andito... May mga aso pa kame magtatahulan... Kaya imposibleng walang tao. Tumatawag pako sa hotline para e follow up. Napaka sinungaling talaga..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more