1.2

Update by user Jan 04, 2016

FAILED DELIVERY!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY FAILED TO DELIVER IT.

LBC DIDN'T REPLY TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES.

Update by user Dec 29, 2015

Waited all day but nobody came to deliver.

The status now says pending no payment.

I have heard this lie in my previous failed order.

Update by user Dec 28, 2015

Update #2:

Dec 29: Received at delivery hub (again)

Dec 29: Out for delivery

I'll be waiting for it and see if they don't fail to deliver it this time.

Update by user Dec 28, 2015

Updates:

DEC 27: FORWARDED AT DELIVERY HUB

DEC 28: RECEIVED AT DELIVERY HUB

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2015

L-BOO-C

I ordered two items from Lazada last Dec. 17. One of them has already arrived 'coz it was shipped thru LEX. The expected delivery date for the remaining item was Dec 23.

I was informed by Lazada that my item was being shipped by LBC last Dec. 19. When I tracked it, the shipment history was quite confusing. 'Coz It was received at Crossdock Alabang and then accepted at lazada. Then, on the 22nd it was received at South Luzon Area.

In my two previous lazada (December 2015) orders , the shipping history/pattern looked like this:

Lazada→ Crossdock Alabang → LBC Central Exchange → South Luzon Area→Forwarded to Delivery hub→ Received at Delivery hub→ Out for delivery

I e-mailed lazada about it, and I was told to expect the item before/ on Jan. 4. SERIOUSLY? The last time I waited this long, I didn't receive my order (shipped w/ LBC as well).

I can understand the delay/s 'coz it is LBC: ''Hari ng delayed na padala'', plus it's the holidays. But usually the transfer of item from South luzon to delivery hub just takes 2 days. Even in the failed delivery, it only took two days.

They never fail to prove how deserving they are to be called ''Hari ng Sablay''.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Liar, Lazy, Delay king.

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Email ftebmediation@dti.gov.ph .U will get a reply.

Pls report your concern asap.

LBC has been so lax on most of the complaints.I

Think we need to file a class suit or write all our concern and have it signed.