Review about Lbc Express Shipping from Dasmarinas, Cavite
I dont know what the *** is causing the delay of my delivery.Its been ages.
Cavite north hub delays the delivery of the products. I thought we should be giving lbc 24 to 48 hrs??
So is that 24x3 and 48x2??Customer service reps dont do anything good as well but to just send emails.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Your LBC CarCar, Cebu branch has the poorest kind of customer service. My friend arrived at LBC Gaisano Carcar branch last Wednesday (3/23/2016) at 6pm to send our training materials..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "The first time I ordered from them was great. So i was excited to get another products again. The orders weren't cash on delivery so i had to go to..."
- "I can't open my account with my username and password it say "This account is no longer active" even i made it yesterday and i was in the processes in..."
- "I dont know what the *** is causing the delay of my delivery. Its been ages. Cavite north hub delays the delivery of the products. I thought we should be..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."