Dallas, Texas
Resolved

I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery.Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive my package and it indicates that delivery failed and out of delivery zone.

Why does you ask for cosignee's contact number when you'll not call us when ypu can't find our house then?!! This is unbelievable. That was from Binan, Laguna and to be delivered on Bay, Laguna? What took that so long?

Please inform us when it'll deliver and call us as long as you cant find the place so that we'll help you and sketch the place. We're paying for LBC EXPRESS not LBC SNAIL. I am so disapointe tho.

I need that package today.Please do something!

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Lbc Express Cargo Box Review Lbc Express "I had acquired their balikbayan service from UAE and waited for it in the Philippines to arrive. After several complaints to their channels, they are still unable to deliver my..." Read more Lbc Express - Non-performance on "Next day Delivery" promise Lbc Express "Kindly refer to attached screenshot of my LBC Tracking Number Status. Item was sent Friday March 3 and yet today is already Wednesday March 8 and I still haven't received..." Read more Lbc Express - Failed delivery Lbc Express "i have been waiting for my package from lbc deivery two days now but until now its nothing. to my surprise i found out in their website the reason was..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more Gazelle - Sent the wrong phone, then can't exchange Gazelle "I ordered a Verizon Iphone 6s plus. They sent me a GSM unlocked phone that will not work on verizon. We used the affirm payment plan to check out. So......" Read more Sam Edelman - Who would think these were so cheaply made? Sam Edelman "I have worn these a few times and they were comfortable. I took them on vacation and wore them with Neutrogena sunscreen on my legs and feet. Yikes was I..." Read more