Review about Lbc Express Shipping from Cebu City, Central Visayas
Your LBC CarCar, Cebu branch has the poorest kind of customer service. My friend arrived at LBC Gaisano Carcar branch last Wednesday (3/23/2016) at 6pm to send our training materials back to Manila. One of the boxes contained projector and netbook which were wrapped in a bubble wrap ind individually. The staff said that she will only accept the said package if we will sign a waiver so we called our boss in Manila for advise. We agreed to just sign the waiver and ask for a packaging tape so that we can properly seal the box. After sealing the box, we asked for the waiver and told the staff that we are ready to sign the waiver given that she will put a "FRAGILE" sticker on the box but she said that she will no longer accept it because shes already tired and she already closed her report and I was like, "huh? Your business hours is from 9am to 8pm M-F and it's still 7:20pm." She was like "ay, basta, dili ko modawat ana mam (i will not accept it)" because shes afraid of something will wrong will happen, she will be the one to be blamed and that she was tired and ready to go home. She called her "supervisor"- i dont know if it was really her supervisor- and told her supervisor that she wont accept the package. I asked for her so-called supervisor's complete name but said she couldnt hear me well (alibi! The reason why we didnt get their names) and ask me to hand over the phone to the staff and asked her staff what's her decision - the supervisor was just also depending on her staff's decision, can you believe it? Who's the boss between the two of them, if that was really her supervisor. She said "please understand my situation-im very tired." I said "we understand you, we know you want to go home and I believe tha you are jus living here in Carcar. How about us? You also have to understand us. Just like you, we also want to go home and our "home" is in the city, what time are we going to arrive in the city?" We ended up leaving our package in the said branch since the mall was already closing and no one can carry the boxes for us-all three heavy boxes!- we need to catch a bus to go home
I dont know what your staff's deal is but she is really not a good asset to your company. She is very RUDE, no sense or urgency, unreliable-LAIR, LAZY and very INSENSITIVE to her customers. Maybe she forgot that she is getting her salary from the customers who patronize your company.
If she was tired just sitting there accepting packages, we were also very tired-woke up at 4:30am to travel from Cebu City to Carcar to reach our training venue early to prepare our materials and start on time (8am) and since it was our last day of training, we need to do reverse logistics. We carried, packed and sealed 23 machines, sealed the big box containing 400+ contracts. I mean, just imagine how "SUPER" tiring our day was-we did all of it because it's our job. She should also so the same because she chose to be one of your staffs.
Encounters with a staff like her is the very least your customers would like to experience. We dont know how many people she lied to with regard to her so-called "protocol" but i hope by sending you this complaint, her attention will be called.
Attached photo of the staff (since we didnt get her name) as well as the boxes we sealed one of those contains the projector and the netbook. She never processed our request nor put a "FRAGILE" sticker on the box that contained those breakable equipments, she just let us leave those boxes there saying that her co-staff will be the one to process those the next day. Wonderful employee, right?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "L-BOO-C I ordered two items from Lazada last Dec. 17. One of them has already arrived 'coz it was shipped thru LEX. The expected delivery date for the remaining item was..."
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "good day. i received my order today #336757512 and it was not the product i was expecting. wrong design, wrong color and also it lacks two (2) items in it..."
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."