Your LBC CarCar, Cebu branch has the poorest kind of customer service. My friend arrived at LBC Gaisano Carcar branch last Wednesday (3/23/2016) at 6pm to send our training materials back to Manila. One of the boxes contained projector and netbook which were wrapped in a bubble wrap ind individually. The staff said that she will only accept the said package if we will sign a waiver so we called our boss in Manila for advise. We agreed to just sign the waiver and ask for a packaging tape so that we can properly seal the box. After sealing the box, we asked for the waiver and told the staff that we are ready to sign the waiver given that she will put a "FRAGILE" sticker on the box but she said that she will no longer accept it because shes already tired and she already closed her report and I was like, "huh? Your business hours is from 9am to 8pm M-F and it's still 7:20pm." She was like "ay, basta, dili ko modawat ana mam (i will not accept it)" because shes afraid of something will wrong will happen, she will be the one to be blamed and that she was tired and ready to go home. She called her "supervisor"- i dont know if it was really her supervisor- and told her supervisor that she wont accept the package. I asked for her so-called supervisor's complete name but said she couldnt hear me well (alibi! The reason why we didnt get their names) and ask me to hand over the phone to the staff and asked her staff what's her decision - the supervisor was just also depending on her staff's decision, can you believe it? Who's the boss between the two of them, if that was really her supervisor. She said "please understand my situation-im very tired." I said "we understand you, we know you want to go home and I believe tha you are jus living here in Carcar. How about us? You also have to understand us. Just like you, we also want to go home and our "home" is in the city, what time are we going to arrive in the city?" We ended up leaving our package in the said branch since the mall was already closing and no one can carry the boxes for us-all three heavy boxes!- we need to catch a bus to go home
I dont know what your staff's deal is but she is really not a good asset to your company. She is very RUDE, no sense or urgency, unreliable-LAIR, LAZY and very INSENSITIVE to her customers. Maybe she forgot that she is getting her salary from the customers who patronize your company.
If she was tired just sitting there accepting packages, we were also very tired-woke up at 4:30am to travel from Cebu City to Carcar to reach our training venue early to prepare our materials and start on time (8am) and since it was our last day of training, we need to do reverse logistics. We carried, packed and sealed 23 machines, sealed the big box containing 400+ contracts. I mean, just imagine how "SUPER" tiring our day was-we did all of it because it's our job. She should also so the same because she chose to be one of your staffs.
Encounters with a staff like her is the very least your customers would like to experience. We dont know how many people she lied to with regard to her so-called "protocol" but i hope by sending you this complaint, her attention will be called.
Attached photo of the staff (since we didnt get her name) as well as the boxes we sealed one of those contains the projector and the netbook. She never processed our request nor put a "FRAGILE" sticker on the box that contained those breakable equipments, she just let us leave those boxes there saying that her co-staff will be the one to process those the next day. Wonderful employee, right?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lbc Express Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE. MARCH 25, 2013 - I was sick and couldn't go to work,..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "I ordered an item from lazada and the expected date nga ma receive ko ang item is december 21-23 and the lbc lazada texted me just recently super delay na..."
- "Been calling and consistent follow up at SUN shop for more than a month. I'm having intermitent connection problem and worst i have no internet connection for a month! and..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."