Kainis nmn ohhh parcel ng tatay ko posponed deliveries nkkinis na antagal kona nghhnty.Nkkbanas pki ayus nio system nio kabwesit na nkkmura wtf na tlga ..

tpos postponed ulit ng april 02 ano to lokohan? Kabwesit ttnungin mo number ng santiago delivery hub di mgreply king ina ohhh magsara n kyu. Kung may choice lng ako mmmili ng courier sana duon nlng. Pg dipa ndeliver yan gang 5 diko n yan bbyaran sa lazada..

inyu n nkkwalang gana bwesit. Tpos sabihin nio p na nirequest ng tatay kong ipostponed anu yun tanga lng.. dont pass your mistakes with us bguhin nio yung system nio. If pwede lng sa jrs duon nlng nkkdala mgorder sa lazada khit pa Cod yan priorities nio customer nio.

Matindi kayu..nkkpikon n

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express Door To Door Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "Last October 2016 nagpadala kami ng shipment going to Paranaque but sad to say hanggang ngayon hindi pa dumadating. Last week we also sent another shipment the same person and..." Read more Lbc Express Cosmetics Review Lbc Express "This is not my first time to shop online and this is not the first time to shop at shoppee. I'm an online shopper so I know that delivery companies..." Read more Lbc Express Next Day Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "I didnt get my package! My package was declared recieved by a Randy Bakeran. I dont even know this person ni wala nga ganyan name sa neighborhood namen. I called..." Read more Lbc Express - Delayed Delivery with ambiguous reasons & unfulfilled resolutions Lbc Express "Here's My email to them, it was a long letter so I figure to just repost it here. Please read. I'm one of your pissed-off customer. Here's my case: 1...." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "My experience at dhgate turned out to be superawesome as the customer they provided was mind blowing and the way they treated me is just way too good. At first..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more