Kainis nmn ohhh parcel ng tatay ko posponed deliveries nkkinis na antagal kona nghhnty.Nkkbanas pki ayus nio system nio kabwesit na nkkmura wtf na tlga ..

tpos postponed ulit ng april 02 ano to lokohan? Kabwesit ttnungin mo number ng santiago delivery hub di mgreply king ina ohhh magsara n kyu. Kung may choice lng ako mmmili ng courier sana duon nlng. Pg dipa ndeliver yan gang 5 diko n yan bbyaran sa lazada..

inyu n nkkwalang gana bwesit. Tpos sabihin nio p na nirequest ng tatay kong ipostponed anu yun tanga lng.. dont pass your mistakes with us bguhin nio yung system nio. If pwede lng sa jrs duon nlng nkkdala mgorder sa lazada khit pa Cod yan priorities nio customer nio.

Matindi kayu..nkkpikon n

Review about: Lbc Express Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lbc Express - Damages on my Shipment tracking number 222031608302707 Lbc Express "Im Josephine Quimbo From Cebu Philippines, i want you to make a complain that my shipment there are damage inside on that box which are the coffe jar and ..." Read more Lbc Express Delivery Service Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt Lbc Express "Hi, afternoon po. Ako po si marissa dabban nagcocomplain. Gusto ko lng magreklamo regarding s padala q tracking no. 1046530550 at # 1046530542. Bakit ganyan n po ang nangyari s..." Read more Lbc Express - Undelivered Package due to incomplete address Lbc Express "Sent package w/ tracking number 179774924264 on 16 Feb 2017 which as of this writing has not been delivered. Called the Iligan City LBC office and informed me that the..." Read more Lbc Express - LBC - Hari ng Padala ? I guess not!! Lbc Express "I just want to share how LBC's incompetency and unprofessionalism ruined my 2 week supposed to be PAID SICK LEAVE. MARCH 25, 2013 - I was sick and couldn't go to work,..." Read more Tyson Foods - FLYING BIRDS Tyson Foods "To whom it may concern-Tyson Chicken. I Recently purchased a 14 piece pack of chicken wings from Walmart and decovered to my shock that when I open the pack to..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more Color By Pascale - Delivery NOT delivered! Color By Pascale "I placed an order for 3 lipsticks. Just got an email telling me the order was delivered. I looked everywhere on my property where the package could've been left, and..." Read more Walmart - False Advertising Walmart "I purchased a pool on Walmarts website and when I was checking out it told me that I would receive my pool by the 22nd of June. I was given..." Read more