Review about Lbc Express International Shipping from Stockton, California

355 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

I recently filed a complaint:

"I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at noon of Sep-15th.According to your tracking records, my package didn't actually leave until Sep-22nd--one week after it was dropped off--and is EXPECTED (not guaranteed) to arrive in Manila (not Cebu, it's final destination) on Sep-25th.

On Friday, Sep-18th, I tried to track the whereabouts of the package and only saw it as "Accepted at branch location" so I saw it befitting to call the office where I dropped it off and the person I talked to (who happened to be the same person who actually received/packed/sent it off) said that the branch did not have an available driver until Thursday to bring the air shipment packages to San Francisco. LBC boasts/supposedly guarantees a 7-10 business day lead time for air shipments from drop off to delivery and yet it has now been 8 business days and my package has not even touched Philippine soil, let alone be delivered on time for an important occasion! Where is the reliability that builds trust for cutomers like myself? It is NOT the customer's business nor concern that there are hiccups in running your branch locations.

What the customers care about is RELIABILITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. LBC does not have the best reputation in the courier business (there's a lot of talk going around about Philippine employees tampering with balikbayan boxes) and this kind of unreliability does not help that reputation at all. I expected more from your company. My package may not have been valued much $$$-wise but it means the world to my daughter back home in Cebu who will celebrate her birthday without it.

I expect this incident to be investigated if you were to redeem your reputation.And I fully expect this inconvenience to be paid back."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lbc Express International Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #705601 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
355 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×