Review about Lbc Express International Shipping from Stockton, California
I recently filed a complaint:
"I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at noon of Sep-15th.According to your tracking records, my package didn't actually leave until Sep-22nd--one week after it was dropped off--and is EXPECTED (not guaranteed) to arrive in Manila (not Cebu, it's final destination) on Sep-25th.
On Friday, Sep-18th, I tried to track the whereabouts of the package and only saw it as "Accepted at branch location" so I saw it befitting to call the office where I dropped it off and the person I talked to (who happened to be the same person who actually received/packed/sent it off) said that the branch did not have an available driver until Thursday to bring the air shipment packages to San Francisco. LBC boasts/supposedly guarantees a 7-10 business day lead time for air shipments from drop off to delivery and yet it has now been 8 business days and my package has not even touched Philippine soil, let alone be delivered on time for an important occasion! Where is the reliability that builds trust for cutomers like myself? It is NOT the customer's business nor concern that there are hiccups in running your branch locations.
What the customers care about is RELIABILITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. LBC does not have the best reputation in the courier business (there's a lot of talk going around about Philippine employees tampering with balikbayan boxes) and this kind of unreliability does not help that reputation at all. I expected more from your company. My package may not have been valued much $$$-wise but it means the world to my daughter back home in Cebu who will celebrate her birthday without it.
I expect this incident to be investigated if you were to redeem your reputation.And I fully expect this inconvenience to be paid back."
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Lbc Express International Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an item on LAZADA last November 26, 2015. They notified me on December 2, 2015 afternoon that my package will be delivered within 48 hours. Also tracked my..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."