Review about Lbc Express International Shipping from Stockton, California
I recently filed a complaint:
"I sent a package via air shipment intended for my daughter's birthday (Sep-27) and dropped it off at your branch office here in Stockton, CA at noon of Sep-15th.According to your tracking records, my package didn't actually leave until Sep-22nd--one week after it was dropped off--and is EXPECTED (not guaranteed) to arrive in Manila (not Cebu, it's final destination) on Sep-25th.
On Friday, Sep-18th, I tried to track the whereabouts of the package and only saw it as "Accepted at branch location" so I saw it befitting to call the office where I dropped it off and the person I talked to (who happened to be the same person who actually received/packed/sent it off) said that the branch did not have an available driver until Thursday to bring the air shipment packages to San Francisco. LBC boasts/supposedly guarantees a 7-10 business day lead time for air shipments from drop off to delivery and yet it has now been 8 business days and my package has not even touched Philippine soil, let alone be delivered on time for an important occasion! Where is the reliability that builds trust for cutomers like myself? It is NOT the customer's business nor concern that there are hiccups in running your branch locations.
What the customers care about is RELIABILITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. LBC does not have the best reputation in the courier business (there's a lot of talk going around about Philippine employees tampering with balikbayan boxes) and this kind of unreliability does not help that reputation at all. I expected more from your company. My package may not have been valued much $$$-wise but it means the world to my daughter back home in Cebu who will celebrate her birthday without it.
I expect this incident to be investigated if you were to redeem your reputation.And I fully expect this inconvenience to be paid back."
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Lbc Express International Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent a brand new cellphone unit to Mindanao but it never reach the recipient. I filed a normal letter of complaint to LBC branch demanding explanation of what happened..."
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- "Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015. So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "in december i order two dqg led lights, along with two separate chargers. the lights and chargers arrive in january 2016. to my disappointment, they are without batteries. of course,..."
- "I stopped by the local Les Schwab store to ask about the side wall cracks on my front Toyo tires that I bought from Les Schwab that have 14,000 miles...."