San Juan, Manila

I ordered a cardigan from my friend who happened to be an online seller.We actually do one-day shipping since we prefer to get the item ASAP.

Last 08/15/2015, the day that she shipped another parcel, we're expecting to get it 08/17 but as I have checked your website it says INCORRECT ADDRESS though the consignor was able to provide the right address that she used the first time she sent a package to me. I checked your website and it says PENDING FOR PICK UP. What the *** is going on? We have paid fpr the service but seems that you guys don't care about your customers.

Please do a response.Here's my tracking number179478541904.

Review about: Lbc Express 24-Hour Express Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Comments

We have tracked it and found that your complaint was supposed to be filed on our actual website..not on Pissed Consumer...therefore we have cancelled your order..kept your money..and i am now wearing your Cardigan sweater as a new thong..please shop again anytime..

P.S. dumb ***

to Anonymous #1025992

So this is how you treat your customers then ***.!