Lbc Express - Review about Item from Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas

628 of 822 Lbc Express reviews

I called your LBC Express customer service and the rep drop the call when I asked for a manager how unprofessional is that?I just want the item under tracking number 179364397556 delivered asap!

The rep said I had no contact information but it was clearly stated on Xend Receipt see screen shot below that my contact number was indicated, it was specifically indicated to be delivered to Cynthia Joy Matuod at house no.

0769 Bankal Lapu Lapu City Cebu.I hope I will received a response within the day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Item
Review category
Shipping
review #555932

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lbc Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
628 of 822 Lbc Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tony

Feb 19, 2015 #948267 Wheeling, Illinois, United States

I just called 8585999 today and dial 1 for delivery and the call was dropped. I also tried the messaging on their website at www.lbcexpress.com and when I clicked the send button nothing happens. I do not know how to contact them. Is this the kind of service LBC has now? I am disappointed.

0 0 Reply
LBCExpressSupport

Dec 01, 2014 #908502 Makati, Manila, Philippines

hi maam/sir ,we do apologize for what had happened.As per checking the last status of your shipment has been released to JOAN ESTRIBA (DDC POD) last november 10.If you still have any concern feel free to visit our pages.Thank you!
Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress
Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress
-LBC Express Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×