Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas

I called your LBC Express customer service and the rep drop the call when I asked for a manager how unprofessional is that?I just want the item under tracking number 179364397556 delivered asap!

The rep said I had no contact information but it was clearly stated on Xend Receipt see screen shot below that my contact number was indicated, it was specifically indicated to be delivered to Cynthia Joy Matuod at house no.

0769 Bankal Lapu Lapu City Cebu.I hope I will received a response within the day.

Review about: Item.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lbc Express?

Submit review

Comments

Tony
Wheeling, Illinois, United States #948267

I just called 8585999 today and dial 1 for delivery and the call was dropped.I also tried the messaging on their website at www.lbcexpress.com and when I clicked the send button nothing happens.

I do not know how to contact them.

Is this the kind of service LBC has now?I am disappointed.

LBCExpressSupport

hi maam/sir ,we do apologize for what had happened.As per checking the last status of your shipment has been released to JOAN ESTRIBA (DDC POD) last november 10.If you still have any concern feel free to visit our pages.Thank you!

Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress