I called your LBC Express customer service and the rep drop the call when I asked for a manager how unprofessional is that?I just want the item under tracking number 179364397556 delivered asap!
The rep said I had no contact information but it was clearly stated on Xend Receipt see screen shot below that my contact number was indicated, it was specifically indicated to be delivered to Cynthia Joy Matuod at house no.
0769 Bankal Lapu Lapu City Cebu.I hope I will received a response within the day.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear LBC, I have a bad experience in your company because my package been delivered damage and lost item I lost my adidas mens shoes worth 30kd, I hope this..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "I sent two boxes,the bigger one got a hole and lots of my groceries went missing,they said it will only take 18days from malaysia to philippines,liar lbc! Almost 2 months..."
- "LAZADA, I would like to ask what happened or what's the progress of the said refund that your customer agent told me. She told me via phone call last January..."
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."
- "I called your LBC Express customer service and the rep drop the call when I asked for a manager how unprofessional is that? I just want the item under tracking..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."